Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

Hostile workplace
Deburrer (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLDecember 28, 2016
Hostile workplace. Only concerned about share holders, machines are out dated, and in disrepair. Safety violations are regularly ignored. Holiday vacations revoked. Mandatory overtime. A rotten place to work, with no future.
Pros
Paycheck
pall corp
Operator 2 (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYDecember 7, 2016
a typical work day consists of testing and sampling all of the produced material followed by detailed data entry. hours wold be anywhere from 10 -12 hours and Saturdays.
Pros
hour break
Cons
work load
Good job
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLNovember 2, 2016
Setup and running of the machines and the supervisor is immature and coworkers where good to work with and hardest part of job was dealing with the supervisor and most enjoyable was the hours,days and shift and benefits.
It was well structured and room to expend my skills
Microbiology Lab Analyst (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYOctober 27, 2016
I worked in a microbiology lab where where i validated drugs from pharmaceutical companies for their antibacterial properties. I learned more about microbiology lab than i did in college. I partook in interviews and building the team for the lab. The dynamic between myself and my coworkers facilitated the completion of our assignments. Hardest part of the job is meeting the time framed that has been put in placed while trying to validate a drug that became unpredictable. I enjoyed the company of my coworkers on and off work.
Pros
offer payment for school while working
Cons
room for growth was slow
Pay is good but could be better.
Microbiology Laboratory Scientist I (Former Employee) –  Port whashington, NYOctober 2, 2016
company is good. pay is good. people are good. management should be little better. the overtaking of Danaher is bad, its making people loose job. Pay is good but could be better.
Lack of Leadership/Port Washington
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYSeptember 23, 2016
Worked part time for this company. Rude and unprofessional. No respect between employees and management. Employees have no respect for each other. Employees do what they want! Needs Management to step up to the plate and Manager each department. HR really needs to get involved and resolve many issues.
Excellent work environment
Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fajardo, PRAugust 20, 2016
Has a great work/life balance. Promotes the development of their employees. Great benefits! Open door leadership culture, from the CEO to the plant manager.
Stay Away
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLAugust 18, 2016
Micro Managed by a bully, my advice is stay far away until they figure out he is the problem - people don't quit the company they quit the manager and this guy is why I quit along with a ton of other managers.
Pros
Knowledge of the every day worker.
Cons
VP of Global Operations - a bully!
Fun job but varies by location
Operations Leadership Program (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYAugust 14, 2016
Overall a fun job with lots going on in the company. Jobs, difficulties, and experiences vary by site since the company is so large and diverse in market sectors and products.
Challenging and Multitasking Oriented
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fajardo, PRJuly 5, 2016
A typical day at work start explaining what have been done in the past day and reviewing what is required to accomplish during the day. I have learned to prioritize and work in a multitasking manner, the management may be available when needed or may not, the co-workers are very kind and helpful. The hardest part of the job is accomplish all the task required during the day as multiple task are only made by one person from the group. The most enjoyable part of the job are the environment, the co-workers are very close to each other so it is great to work with them.
Very Diverse Company
SENIOR SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJune 28, 2016
Tight Security at the compound
Learned about the Japanese culture, Workshops provided to help you get acclimated to the environment
Sales and Marketing training
Nice company to work for
Limited Growth
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJune 28, 2016
Great company to work for.
Outstanding culture
Very limited opportunity for growth
Co-workers are friendly
Management varies upon your department but overall leadership of the company I would say is 4 out of 5 stars in the direction of the company.
enough work to last you threw the night
Extruder Operator (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MD 21093June 20, 2016
There was plenty of work to keep you busy threw the night. Co-workers were enjoyable to be around. Management was exceptional. Plenty of hours to get over time.
Pros
overtime
Cons
conflict with personal interest
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAJune 4, 2016
Working at Pall as a customer service representative is mostly order entry. Every once in a while if a customer has an issue with their order then there will be phone conversations or an exchange of emails.
Good work/life balance. Good salary. Creative atmosphere with hard working, fun people.
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NY 11050May 31, 2016
Enjoyable place to work with helpful group of co-workers. While some managers go out of their way to help and promote their direct reports, some seem too envious of extending that gratitude.
Great Culture
Business Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMay 19, 2016
Everyone in the company was very helpful, as an intern I felt comfortable communicating and reaching out for help with everyone around me. I was tasked with using an unfamiliar software and SQL coding to report on the efficiency of Pall Corporation's SIP. Despite the unfamiliar nature of my job, I found it easy to reach out to others with much more experience for help. Further, I was given the opportunity to present my work to executives at Pall, given the size of Pall this showed the lack of barriers between low level and high level employees.
Fun Learning Environment
QA/QC Biologist (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAMay 10, 2016
Pall gave me the opportunity to enter the Quality Control Career and working with great team members I was able to acquire skills to further my career.
Pros
Great Team Work
Cons
Their training leaves a lot to be desired
Customer Service Representative (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMay 9, 2016
Purging previous years' invoices to make room for the current years' invoices, placing purged invoices in alpha/numeric order, placing them in the archives. Training for SAT was sporadic, some coworkers were memorable.
Pros
not constantly sitting
Cons
bad training program
good place to work but no job security
Scienist I (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYApril 28, 2016
It used to be regular work day. Learn microbiological techniques but experience got limited to filters. management was bad. my coworkers were very good. used to finish work before 5 so little time to relax at the end of the day.
Creats a specific typr of product in a very clean worckplace.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PRMarch 7, 2016
They make a specific type of product that it requires a very clean place. Where they create this type of product it's call the clean room. After creating this product it has to go to the packing area so it can be send to the costumer