Palm Springs Follies Employee Reviews

great company providing excellent work environment and offering opportunity to achieve goals easily.
Group Sales (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAMarch 10, 2016
Sols tickets to both individuals and groups on a daily basis...Met very interesting people on the job as well as out in the field. Was able to achieve goals easily.
Pros
Great environment, excellent working conditions.
Great Environment & People
Group Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAFebruary 20, 2015
A typical day was fun filled with laughter. Learning in arts, business to be more specific Show Biz. Management are the best I ever had, human resources can be a bit annoying, but the rest of management right on! Co-works are awesome! Hardest part was saying goodbye. Most enjoyable were the people!
My first job in my new career.
Box Office Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Box office and telephone reservationsJune 23, 2012
When I moved to Palm Springs in the summer of 1994 I had just been laid off from TRW as so many had at that time. I knew nothing about ticketing or the theater except I had seen the show and liked it very much. So The Follies was the start of my Customer Service career. At the time I loved learning the computer and the ticketing process of theater organization. The group I worked with were great and we learned together. My box office manger was terrific and was helpful in training me on the job. Going from Exec Secretary to ticket agent was quite a jump but I learned to love talking to all the different people from all over which was a far cry from aerospace environment. I also learned how to handle monies and balance at the end of the day. I left in 1998 because of a conflict with the new manager, a conflict that couldn't be fixed at the time. I have a good feeling for the Follies as they started me on my new career in life. I did return in l999 and remained there until I moved to Nevada.
Pros
claose to home, made good friends, loved to see the shows.
Cons
seasonal only and very low salary.