Registered Nurse - Palm Terrace of St. Petersburg
Shifts: RN 11pm to 7am and RN-PRNs
With a history of success throughout the St. Pete area, Palm Terrace has become one of the area’s premier skilled nursing centers. Our strong clinical reputation and our dedication to meet the individual needs of our residents reinforce our excellent standing within the community. Palm Terrace of St. Petersburg is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team!
What we offer:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
As a Registered Nurse you will be reporting to the Director of Nursing while assuming responsibility and accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care of patients/residents. The Registered Nurse will conduct and or lead weekly rounds to assess resident’s needs and condition while making recommendations as well as developing individual care plans.
The successful candidate must have the following important skills, traits and experience:
- A current and valid RN license in the State of FL
- At least (2) years’ experience in long term care
- Knowledge of resident care in a long-term care setting, preferred
- Must be a team player and embrace customer service