JOB TITLE: Insurance Customer Service Representative
SUPERVISOR: Office Manager
1. JOB SUMMARY:
Support sales goals of the agency or specialist department as communicated from the agent to meet long-term and sort-term goals for agency growth. This includes new business, cross-sell opportunities, customer service retention, and profit goals.
2. JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES REGULARLY PERFORMED:
- Cross-sells all products at every opportunity through pivoting.
- Aids in preparing annual review appointments for the account executives in his/her specialist field.
- Continually follow-up on X dates and set new prospect appointments.
- Utilize the eCMS system on a continual basis to update policy and database information.
- Coordinates thank you/welcome letters for new households on a continual basis.
- Reviews cancellation and renewal lists on a weekly basis to ensure high level of retention and profitability. Makes calls and sends letters when appropriate on cancellations and renewal changes.
- Sets up and maintains files on all new business accounts for their specialist field.
- Always ask for referrals and thank customers for their business.
- Share responsibilities of answering the phone.
- Manage dashboard activities such as my alerts, marketing postcards/letters, and ACAR telephone follow-up.
- Distribute to new prospects an Area of Concern worksheet prior to meeting with the agent.
3. SKILLS AND QUALITIES: Bilingual in Spanish.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Computer Skills
- Sales Experience preferred, but not required
4. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
a. Education background:
High School or equivalent
b. Experience: 1 year minimum
c. Special training:
Computer, Typewriter, office equipment, etc.
d. Physical requirements:
Lift between 10 to 15 Lbs
5. SUPERVISION: none
6. WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work inside making many duties like cold calls and use of computer.
Work Outside Walking,standing up for long periods of time in any weather.
Work hours: Minimum 30 hours
Days off per week: 2
7. SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Minimum Wage, bonuses plus benefits