JOB TITLE: Insurance Agency Producer
SUPERVISOR: To be determined
1. JOB SUMMARY:
Directly contributes to and supports sales goals of the agency or specialist department as communicated from the agent to meet long-term and short-term goals for agency growth. This includes new business, cross-sell opportunities, customer service, retention and profit goals.
2. JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES REGULARLY PERFORMED:
- Solicits and writes new business for his/her specialist department.
- Coordinates with the agent and/or operations manager to provide assistance in determining proper coverage.
- Provides underwriting and rating for new accounts.
- Maintains knowledge of new products and initiatives. Pursues a program for development of personal and business skills.
- Actively solicits expiration dates from new clients and prospects.
- Develops agency relationship with existing clients.
- Meets the production requirements and goals assigned by the agent or agency manager.
- Maintains monthly sales record and provides a copy for review to the agent and/or operations manager.
- Supervision of specialist department CSR.
3. SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Computer Skills
- Sales Experience preferred, but not required
. Bilingual in Spanish
4. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
a. Education background:
High School or equivalent
b. Experience: 1 to 3 years minimum
c. Special training or licenses:
MUST have Property and Casualty Insurance Licence.
d. Physical requirements:
Lift between 10 to 15 Lbs
5. SUPERVISION: None
6. WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work inside making many duties like cold calls and use of computer.
Work Outside Walking,standing up for long periods of time in any weather.
Work hours: Minimum 30 hours
Days off per week: 2
7. SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Minumum Wage Base Salary.
Commissions and Bonuses according to Goals Achieved.