PALMER COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC

PALMER COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC Employer Reviews

Good company to work for but student attendance is down.
Cash Assistant - Accountant I - Full Time (Former Employee), Davenport, IAAugust 28, 2014
Pros: salary, benefits, paid time off and schedule flexibility
Cons: work environment, working conditions, non efficient equipment, not sufficient to work with, proper posture chairs would have been nice
This company is a good company to work for when it comes to salary and benefits. Student attendance is down so downsizing is what they have been doing the past 5 years getting rid of the most experienced and knowledgeable people they have with 12+ years experience.
A productive and great environment to work while I was in school
Secretary/Receptionist (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLSeptember 19, 2013
I am responsible for directing calls and information to the public.
Time management
Communication
I enjoy talking to people
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Davenport, IAJuly 22, 2013
Interacted with patients, doctors and interns. Most patients were great. Had the occasional upset patient.
Student Chiropractor
Student Chiropractor (Former Employee), Port Orange, FLMay 2, 2013
Excellent School, Excellent Staff, Excellent Patients.

Learned a lot from this internship.
Great atmosphere, excellent working environment
Alumni Representative for a NPO (Former Employee), Davenport, IANovember 30, 2012
Depending on the department Palmer can be an amazing place to work.
An inspiring and motivating academic atmosphere where chiropractors learn some of the best techniques to offer chiropractic to the general population
Student Extern (Former Employee), Davenport, IAMay 30, 2012
The most enjoyable part of attending and graduating from Palmer College of Chiropractic was that during the time I spent there I felt and knew I was surrounded by some of the best minds in the chiropractic profession and soon to be the best doctors in the that health care field.
The curriculum was challenging and well rounded from the general anatomys, – more... biochemistries, organic chemistries, etc. in the first couple of years to the hands on clinical work the last year and a half. Getting through all of the book work and memorization tested me academically but paid off ten fold when clinic arrived at the end of my time there. It gave me the confidence I needed to feel I knew everything that was needed to start caring for patients and helping them through their health care concerns.
All of the people I came into contact with at Palmer from students to Staff doctors were more than willing to assist me in any way that was needed to advance my knowledge and education. It felt like one big family, we all leaned on each other and assisted each other in order to graduate from such a prestigious school and to call ourselves Palmer graduates. – less