A full line power generation dealer based in North Carolina is seeking a Field Service Technician specializing in generators and automatic transfer switches and is needed immediately in the Triad-Triangle, NC area. This position will include a company vehicle, being dispatched from home, after hours and weekend work schedule.
- > Install and maintain emergency power systems located strategic facilities such as data and communication centers, hospitals, residential, mobile and marine applications
- > To provide emergency service and routine maintenance to customers and clients meeting their schedule requiring some off hours work or weekend work
- > Will be working with generators such as Kohler, Caterpillar, Cummins-Onan and others ranging from 5 up to 2,000 KW
- > Installs, diagnoses problems, and repairs electrical systems which include automatic transfer switches and other electronic components of industrial machinery
- > To read and interpret plans, blueprints, schematics, electrical codes, and manuals to ensure accurate and safe repairs and maintenance programs are performed
- > To represent the company in a safe and professional manner while at the customer location performing job duties.
- > Must have 1-2 years of working experience in the power generation field in both the mechanical and electrical applications
- > Factory training from one of the generator manufacturer’s would be strongly preferred.
- > Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug screen
- > Must have a clean driving record with few or no points and no recent violations
- > Must be willing to work overtime and/or weekends as needed