Palmer Group

Palmer Group Employer Reviews

Great recruiting team
Customer Service Representative II/Processor (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IANovember 20, 2014
My recruiter and other recruiters were very pleasant and helpful throughout the assignment.
temp to hire
Temp to Hire (Former Employee), Des Moines IowaMarch 12, 2014
Pros: regular hours
Cons: poor recognition and support for permanent position
did not work out. Very little support from management the business i worked for through the palmer group did not treat me like i was a real part of the team. since I was only a temp.
Business office setting telephonic nursing at wellmark
to unstable
Temp Assignment (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAAugust 7, 2013
one day your on an assignment and the next they call you and tell you your done! there is a real lack of communication.
Effective employment agency
Data Entry (Operations Clerk 3 - Wells Fargo) (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJune 26, 2013
The Palmer Group was very clean, professional, and quick to find me a position through their temp service. I walked in for a preliminary interview to find a very nice office with very polite people ready to help me find work. They found a position for me in less than a week, I think that's pretty good.
Very nice place to work for.
Clerical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: the incentives of the company.
Cons: there is no cons of the company.
Very professional place to work for. Good comunication, helpful staff with excellent response when needed. Working for a temp agency you get to meet a lot of diverse people and culture differnces of the people.
No second chances here.
Income Calculator (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAOctober 11, 2012
Pros: for a temporary service, the pay is decent depending on the job.
Cons: unforgiving on assignments, low-rate "insurance", no paid time off
I worked for Palmer Group from October 2011 to April 2012. I left them to accept a full time position, which turned out to not be a fit for me. I went back to Palmer Group and accepted an assignment that I could not physically perform. I called Palmer Group and was told to stay at the job. I chose not to and am now banned from working at Palmer Group. – more... I hope no one at the company has to go through being physically able to handle any task, to not being able to sit in one place for more than an hour. Don't make any mistakes. – less
Worked for several different clients
Various - Temp (Former Employee), Des Moines, IASeptember 10, 2012
Typical day at work varied depending on assignment. Most were short term.

Hardest part of job was changing jobs on a frequent basis.