Palmer Johnson Power Systems has a great opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic Outside Sales Representative to develop and grow business mainly in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, as well as parts of Wyoming, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Build your own destiny with our small but growing company! We are looking for someone who lives in the greater Denver area and preferably has experience in selling to the mining and/or oil & gas industry.
Who are we?
Palmer Johnson Power Systems is a dynamic industry leader who is committed to providing superior customer service. We have been in business and have continued to grow for 30+ yrs. We’re a national remanufacturer and authorized distributor of heavy-duty off-highway transmissions, axles and components, representing such vendors as Twin Disc, ZF, Funk, Dana, AxleTech, Wichita, Eaton, Carraro and more. Our people are our greatest asset and we’re committed to providing employees with an atmosphere that fosters and encourages job satisfaction, creativity and development.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers in the territory they are assigned, with the ultimate goal of increasing PJ’s share of the market. This is accomplished by identifying and providing solutions to customers and working with co-worker’s to maintain and strengthen our reputation for superior customer service.
How do you know if you are the right fit for this job? If you can answer “yes” to the following questions then we want you to apply!
- Do you have experience in outside sales, preferably with industrial products?
- Can you demonstrate initiative to successfully develop and pursue new sales opportunities?
- Are you able to creatively expand and maintain existing customer relationships?
- Do you have proven success in working with OEM, Resale and End User customers?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you able to multi-task and work with a sense of urgency?
- Do you have good mechanical reasoning skills and the ability to understand basic mechanical and electrical principles?
- Are you willing to travel and have a safe driving record?
- Do you have a positive attitude and like to have fun at work?
An associates or bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field is not required but would be an asset we would value.
If this sounds like everything you are looking for in your next career, now is the time to apply! PJPS is a market leader with a niche industry and we pride ourselves on being a small, privately owned company. We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package that includes 401(k), health insurance, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, wellness, time-off benefits, a leadership development training program, etc. The position also includes a company car, computer, cell phone allowance and company credit card. If you like to work in a friendly, team-focused work environment that encourages professional growth, this could be the job for you!
For more information about our company and our products/services, visit our website at: www.pjpower.com
We will only accept candidates that apply through our website (not directly from Indeed). Please apply for the position, by going to: www.pjpower.com/careers