PALMETTO™ Employee Reviews

Best company I have ever worked for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 13, 2017
I have worked at many companies before and Palmetto is by far the best. The management & culture of the company is unlike anything I have ever experienced before.

The Palmetto products and technology are unrivaled. I truly believe I am working for the best solar company in the area, and one of the best overall companies in Charleston.

Upper management is very flexible and allows for a creative/ results driven work environment.

Best aspect about Palmetto is the vision of the company 5, 10, 20 years down the road. With major investments in technology and diversification of product offerings, Palmetto has cemented itself as the industry standard of what a clean energy company should look like.
Pros
Half day Fridays, Unlimited PTO, Health benefits, Vision/Dental, great office location, weekly office culture events
Cons
Long days, constantly changing customer demands
Fast Growing Company with a great Culture....
Acquisitions and Divestment Specialist (Current Employee) –  701 East Bat street, #413, Charleston, SC 29403February 1, 2017
I have been with Palmetto for well over a year. I started in the Solar division and received two promotions in the first 9 months. Having worked previously at companies who did not look to promote from within, I can say with absolute certainty that is where Palmetto Management looks first when an opportunity comes open or a need arises. I am now with the Property Division, taking on new challenges daily. Palmetto is a great place to make a career and call home.
Pros
Strong culture that streams down from the CEO, Growing Company so opportunities for advancement are there for the achievers, Excellent benefit package...
Cons
Headquarters is downtown in Cigar factory so traffic can be an issue...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PALMETTO™. Our community is ready to answer.

PALMETTO™ Reviews by Job Title