Palms Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Lexington, VASeptember 11, 2016
Very productive work environment. Basic job duties include: preparing food for guests, restocking ingredients, cleaning work area, and insuring our guests have the best experience we can provide.
Movie theatre
Concessions Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 30, 2013
I've always enjoyed working at movie theatres, and telling customers about which movie is the best to see, for their money.
Productive work place filled with teamwork.
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 14, 2013
On a typical day at work I first change bed sheets, dust, wipe windows, make sure the living room is clean, clean the bathtub/bathroom and then vacum and mop.
I learned hospitatily skills.
My co-workers are very good and we have a strong relationship and teamwork.
The hardest part of my job is well, nothing although the most enjoyable part of the job is everything.
All in all working in Palms as housekeeper is very a enjoyable and fun experince with teamwork.
nice place
food service (Former Employee) –  fort myers, flApril 11, 2013
i learned how to get deal with the elderly who had bad attitudes. my co workers and the clients loved me.
sous chef for westshore location
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 16, 2013
good place to work for.High volume and great food,alot of just good people there.
AMAZING job
Sales clerk (Former Employee) –  Carolina Beach, NCAugust 3, 2012
I enjoyed working at the Palms, Blue Reef, Kings and Ocean Beach ware. I really enjoyed working there because i got to learn so much. The last time i worked there i was considered a store runner because i did everything including opening and closing the store, doing inventory, training new employees, cash register and stocking the entire store. I was pulling over 60 hours a week but it was worth it.
Pros
everything
Cons
it was only a seasonal job
Rewarding
Store Manager/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Seneca, SCApril 23, 2012
My time at Palms was overall rewarding in my eyes. I had supervisors that understood what it meant to compensate those who wanted to have knowledge in customer service, business ownership, and fun while working. I was privileged enough to gain more experience while working for this company. I felt that I was an key cog in the building of this company because of the knowledge that was passed over to me by the supervisors who are also the owners of the company. They made it to where everything was competitive but also enjoyed and team oriented. I graduated college in 1999 but wasn't able to fully used what I learned until I came to Palms because I was working aside people who understood the field of business and employee happiness. I love the majority of my co workers because we all wanted to achieve the common goal: success. The success of the store meant the success of the employee. I loved my customers. They were what made my day exciting. Of course you had customers who were rude but even they helped build my character for whatever else may come my way in my career. I loved that I was given a chance at management and excelled at my position with what I was taught.
Pros
worked closely with owners, good salary, team oriented.
Cons
ceiling as far as becoming "corporate" material.