PALO PINTO GENERAL HOSPITAL

PALO PINTO GENERAL HOSPITAL United States Employee Reviews

Productive day.
Medical Biller (Current Employee), Mineral Wells, TXFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: very nice enviroment.
Cons: lack of communication in many areas.
First I check emails for any kind of Authorizations for an Account before Billing the claim out. Following up on Payer Rejects, running eligibility. Go threw any mail I may have received from any Managed Medicaid for denials. Start electronic billing. I have learned Medicaid, changes all the time, one must keep up with any and all Medicaid providers. All of my co-workers are very helpful, I enjoy working with each and every one of them. Hardest part of a normal day is not being able to get a claim paid, not because of my part it is due to usually no Authorization or Consent form for Sterilizations are filled out incorrectly and sending one claim 2 or 3 times for something you have no control over, in this case working harder not smarter. I personally would enjoy to work smarter not harder.
GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Admission Clerk / Switchboard Operator (Former Employee), MINERAL WELLS TXOctober 24, 2014
AWESOME PLACE TO WORK WITH EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEES ALONG WITH THE COMMUNITY
Worked with patients managed kitchen
Kitchen Manager I Registered Dietetic Technician (Former Employee), Mineral Wells, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: working with patients
Cons: having to fire someone
Screened patient's labs, medications, counseled patients in diets, checked tray line, prepared patient's menus for tray line,
as kitchen manager held monthly training meetings, hired employees fired trained employees ordered food, inventory,
Management was great always there for you when problem arose always encouraged you
co-workers great people to work with
firing someone was the hardest
working with the patients
Employees are faithful
Radiology Transcriptionist (Current Employee), Mineral Wells, TXJanuary 6, 2014
The employees are very faithful to each other and will be there for you through thick and thin.
County hospital with employee recognition
P.R./Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Mineral Wells, TXFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: easy one-to-one discussions with coworkers
Cons: board and ceo often were at odds
The PR/Marketing department was in charge of employee recognition, and we tried to make the rest of the staff feel welcome. After two years, my supervisor quit (director) and I became the only person in that department. Still autonomous, but noone to bounce things off of within the department. Many in the hospital, however, did not approve of the CEO's management style. Coworkers were great, and there were no disagreeable parts.