PAM Employee Reviews

It was a very educational property to work with
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Lodi, CAJanuary 25, 2017
This is where I went through training for hud rental assistance, fmha, was certified through nevada and california after I passed test for certification . Was place on training site in s lake tahoe , we had 120 units 96 low income the rest was conventional rent .
Awesome company
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 19, 2016
Awesome company. Very productive and fun workplace. Team work all the time. Wish that I was still with this company. Just could not transfer at that time.
My review of Arby's of ludington michigan
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ludington, MIFebruary 4, 2016
My typical day at work was actually diverse, I would of course take customer's orders, and I would give the customers their food, restock the condiments, and clean the dining area. I learned how to keep a positive attitude even when there were stressful moments with rude customers, the management was not so strict for the simple reason being that everyone pretty much knew what they had to do which made it easy to work with each other. The co-workers were okay, sometimes their would be gossip or minor drama between certain crew members but everyone maintained their professional demeanor when it was time to work. The hardest part of the job was probably rushing a lot when it got busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was having half off of the food.
Power Postion
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 25, 2015
Great way to start you career in web design, great for a start up employment, co workers are always ready to help, mangment was great
my first driving job.
Class A Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Tontitown, ARJanuary 23, 2014
My trainer taught me a great deal while on was on road with him. would be punished by too much sitting if I refused an overweight load.
Pros
learned a lot.
Cons
too much sitting
there are a hole lot better companys out
OTR Driver (Former Employee) –  Tontitown, ARSeptember 10, 2013
as a company there out there not to make the drivers any kind of a real pay checks there not out there even to make the company money .the man that owns the company use the company just for a tax right off for his other company s. and all the drivers no matter what has to pay $500.00 @ $ 25.00 a week to let u work for them
Pros
Cons
just dont go to work for them
pam
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  ARSeptember 10, 2013
always lie to you. say your gonna be home worked there 7 weeks never got to go home one time. trainers are partiers. all they want to do is drink.
Pros
Cons
trainers are drinkers
good place to start truck driving
PTSI Driver (Former Employee) –  Tontitown, ARJanuary 12, 2013
Experienced driving a broad range of commercial trucks that include 24" stake, flatbed, and box trucks, 5 speed, 18-wheeler, and vehicles with air brakes and repetitive dual hand controls.
Maintain trip logs reflecting customer locations and distance traveled and fuel costs.
Maintain air brake certification and CDL with tank and hazmat endorsement.
Coordinate vehicle inspections and repairs and troubleshoot vehicle malfunctions on the road.
Maintain safe vehicle and conditions in compliance with DOT safety regulations and map reading procedures.
Pros
good dedicated runs
Cons
34 hours home time
They suck
DRIVER (Former Employee) –  ArkansasAugust 2, 2012
I very much dislike this company. I hope they change their practices.
Cons
they milk you dry