Pampered Chef Employee Reviews

My Life at Pampered Chef
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2017
I encouraged people to have home parties where I would attempt to sell them kitchenware, cookbooks, as well as some mixes and spices.
I got to make my own hours but once I had parties with all my friends that is kind of where it ended.
I did try the catalog parties too. This just ended up not being very lucrative for me.
Pros
Made own hours
Cons
Pretty soon no one needs anymore Pampered Chef items.
Great company
Pampered Chef Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minnesota City, MNSeptember 11, 2017
One of the best Direct Sales Companies to work for .The Consultant job allowed me the opportunity to earn money without depriving quality family time.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Territory
Great experience and a great way to make extra money.
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PASeptember 2, 2017
Great experience as you lean to be your own boss. You are given the opportunity to make as much money as you want. The company is wonderful! You get to enriching lives one meal and one memory at a time.
Great commission great and flexible hours.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Noblesville, INAugust 31, 2017
This is a great company to work for. Starting commission rate is good with ability to increase. Great job for anyone, whether you want to work a few hours or full time. Pampered Chef offers online and upline support for its consultants.
Pros
Earn free products.
Independent sales
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 12, 2017
Independent sales. Working for yourself can be cut throat and lonely. Especially if the area you live is pretty saturated with that sales company already. You need to be bold and independent.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
Sales
You made it what it is!
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Garden City, MOJune 24, 2017
You are your own boss so you schedule when you can and can't work. It's an amazing and flexible fun job. With amazing benefits. I would reccomend it to anyone!
Awesome job
Pampered Chef consultant (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAMay 17, 2017
Love making my own hours and working with new people. The hardest part of this job is getting more recruits. I have learned a lot by working for Pampered Chef on how to sell products.
Pros
Making own hours
Cons
In the process of change
Manager (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILApril 26, 2017
Pampered Chef has been in the process of change for a couple of years. They do have the vision to move forward and potentially succeed. I hope they achieve their goal.
Be your own boss, get the support to succeed that you need
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 18, 2017
Pampered Chef has been around for 37 years...it is a stable direct sales company that provides terrific support for their consultants. No pushy sales tactics, no pressure to climb the ladder, but all the support you need if that is the direction you want to go in.
Pros
Make your own hours, great upline support, super incentives
Cons
You only succeed if you work hard
super
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Corunna, INApril 6, 2017
its great if you love being your own boss. and doing the consultant thing i give it a 4 star. wish i had a better start out on it. it can take you far if you put in the work
I was my own boss
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manheim, PAMarch 19, 2017
I was able to schedule Pampered Chef Parties to fit my schedule. I enjoyed cooking while presenting products, meeting new people, knowing that I had other Pampered Chef Consultants to support me.
Open and collaborative work space
Contract Technical Recruiter - Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2017
Fun office space with 3 test kitchens...
Strong backing of Berkshire Hathaway - rewards Meritocracy.
Management willing to listen and make changes but seem to be very slow in implementing the changes.
Use to be a great place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILJanuary 19, 2017
Over the last 5 years the company has been run into the ground. Solution Center Management are a bunch of egomaniacs that are heartless shady human beings who don't have a clue on how to run a call center. Call Center metrics constantly changing due to not having enough staff and high turn over. Department morale is extremely low and in need of new strategy to keep good loyal employees who will not be scared to come to work every day.
Pros
coworkers, nice modern workplace, benifits
Cons
horrible management
Pampered Chef
One Pampered Chef Lane (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILOctober 29, 2016
This was alot of fun with quite of bit of time and work required. I however moved and found it difficult to start over. I did love all the kitchen gadgets i earned.
Great company to work for!
Pampered Chef Consultant (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 2, 2016
The great thing about being a Pampered Chef Consultant is the ability to work when you want to...you are in control of when you want to do your shows and how many shows you want to do a month. Your flexible schedule allows you to still be there for the family!
Pros
You get to see the new products that come out before everyone else does!
Cons
I loved the products so much that I kept buying more every-time I got paid!
Productive work space with Competitive environment
Sr. ETL Informatica Developer (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILJune 22, 2016
Pampered Chef, Ltd. is a global multi-level marketing company that offers a line of kitchen tools, food products, and cookbooks for preparing food in the home and gardening tools. It has a worldwide direct sales force of about 50,000 in addition to 500 corporate staff. This project is Creating EDW Using Informatica as ETL.
Enjoy working with people and fellow employees. I am a people person.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILJune 17, 2016
I worked at a call center doing customer service. I was on the phone all day helping consultants resolve problems on the customers' orders and adjustments. We worked as a team with my fellow employees. The hardest part of the job was their timing of our calls and trying to satisfy the customers at the same time. The most enjoyable part of my day was dealing with the people I work with and the consultants.
Pros
Free lunches or BBQ's
Cons
Timing on satisfying the customer calls being very limited.
A job to teach working indepentantly
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALMarch 5, 2016
A typical day would include working on advertisement, booking shows/parties, selling and delivering products. You are your own boss but have others you can turn to if any help is needed. Easy company to work for and you set your own schedule. The hardest part of the job included the marketing and the most enjoyable part is meeting new people to make your business grow.
Pros
Flexiable schedule
Cons
growing customer relations
Workplace Summary
Web Content Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILFebruary 22, 2016
A great place to work, with helpful and friendly coworkers and competent, approachable managers. I can't say enough good things about Pampered Chef. If you have a chance to work there, by all means do.
Cons
Long commute, lack of public transportation
Pampered chef
Direct Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albrightsville, PASeptember 27, 2015
A good company for work. They have lot of wonderful products to give to their customers. The are good at what they do, making food and creating kitchen tools.