Pampered Chef

Pampered Chef Employer Reviews

Pampered Chef has much to offer a self-starter
Independent Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Long Island, NYJuly 3, 2014
Pros: set your own hours
Cons: late nights
I have used Pampered Chef products for more than 15 years, so it seemed like a good fit when I found myself suddenly laid off. As a sales consultant, the directors and company give you many tools to be successful in sales and recruiting. Developing a business takes time, which once I started teaching again full time, I lacked. After a full day on my – more... feet, I did not have the drive to go out and do demonstrations of cookware. This has little to do with the company, but more of a reflection of my life choices and priorities. – less
Pampered Chef Review
Independent Consultant (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJune 29, 2014
Pros: products
Cons: very competitive
Loved this company, Great advancement. Product is amazing. High sale goals difficult to achieve some times. Very competitive.
Great way to meet people
Sales and Business, Part time (Current Employee), Columbus and surrounding area of OhioMarch 30, 2014
Pros: free product, training etc
Great product that last and last, the company has a great group of individuals that are very willing to assist in my success. The company provides you with all the learning tools you need to achieve my goals.
fun place to work
Administrative Assistant/Clerical Representative (Former Employee), addison, illFebruary 26, 2014
learned Oracle
co-workers was good
three week vacation
management was ok
Good Work Place
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Addison, ILDecember 10, 2013
Had a good time in working with the project and team was co-operative in terms of work atmosphere.
It sucked
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Carol Stream, ILOctober 23, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Management was horrible, and there was too much favoritism.
Introducing quality products to consumers and recruting other consultants was something I enjoyed and excelled at.
Sales Consultant & Advanced Director (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 15, 2013
Directing and facilitating sales and sales consultants to promote quality products. Required commitment to details to drive sales and expansion of territory. Responsible for conducting sales meetings, newsletters and follow up with down line of sales consultants.
I got to set my own hours and my own schedule
Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant (Former Employee), Chicago IllinoisJune 25, 2013
Pros: setting my own hours
It was a homebased business where I scheduled kitchen shows and did kitchen shows. I learned alot about managing my own business. The hardest part wash trying to always schedule shows. The most fun part was doing the shows.
Organized fun job!
Consultant (Former Employee), Randleman areaApril 23, 2013
Pros: i got to buy products at a discount.
Cons: finding new people to sell to.
With this job I made my own schedule. A typical day was finding someone to host a party to sell products and then planning that party. I planned and practiced demonstrations with the cooking products, and organized the paperwork and order forms. I didn't have many co-workers; we just had a optional monthly meeting of consultants. The hardest part of – more... the job was finding new people to sell too. Overall the job was fun. – less
A great place to work !
Independant Consultant (Former Employee), Manistique, MIApril 9, 2013
I loved their products all though they were a little on the pricey side for me. I loved talking with and meeting the new people and working with them.
Work your own schedule, wonderful products
Owner/Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COMarch 9, 2013
Pros: work your own hours
Cons: commission in the beginning is not that great, but when you keep growing it can be amazing
You are an independent consultant for PC, hosting parties in guest home and demonstrating various products the company sales.
Independent Sales Consultant - In Home Demonstrations
DIRECT SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 2, 2013
Pros: self-employed, meeting people.
Cons: product is cumbersome to load and unload in and out of the homes.
The good thing about this self-employment opportunity is that there was never a typical day. Sales are driven by in-home demonstrations held by various "hostesses" who welcome the consultant and guests into their homes.

While the job is not difficult in the least, one must be honest and consistent in his/her work ethic to be successful.
I am my own boss and work my own hours
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Cleveland, TnJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: i am my own boss, i pick my hours
Cons: if parties aren't booked i make no money
I just have to keep in contact with my customers and meet their needs as their consultant. I have learned to cook. I am my own manager so it has it benefits. The hardest part is booking parties and staying motivated. Meeting new people is the best part of the job for sure.
Great Company
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 18, 2013
Loved working for them. I went to National Convention and that was incredible. Love working my own business. It was great being able to learn with my director.
Fun and rewarding way to meet and be with people.
Pampered Chef Consultant (Former Employee), Kernersville, NCDecember 26, 2012
I did this for extra money for my growing family. I would do home shows detailing the use of kitchen pampered chef tools. I learned something new every time to show and demonstrate to customers. I liked this job because it felt like I was visiting with friends. I worked with my hostesses to help them obtain the largest in sales to get them the most – more... free products possible. I encouraged them as I would a patient. I kept working as a nurse on the weekends and doing shows through the week. When my third child arrived I had to give this up because my love for nursing was stronger. – less
Fun job providing customers with tools & techniques to make cooking easier
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Kearney, NEDecember 10, 2012
Pros: discount on product
Cons: no healthcare
I love doing pampered chef! It is very flexible & I can't believe I get paid to have so much fun and how well the company treats us!
Great Products!
Direct Sales and Marketing (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 14, 2012
Pros: bonuses in free product and vacation trips.
Cons: working weekends and nights
I devote 5 hours a day to scheduled work from phone calls such as customer care calls/product replacements/new leads and potential recruits.
I have learned how to build lasting relationships with customers to clients and organizational skills and balancing home life along with my career.
I have built a team of exceptional women that share the same goals – more... as me and I enjoy our team meetings to help build more sucessful businesses.
The hardest part is working on weekends and nights. It has become difficult for me because I have a family and that takes time away from being with them, which is why I am looking for the M-F 8-5 Job. The most enjoyable aspect of my business is meeting new people and selling a product that I firmly believe in. – less
Was a perfect job while staying home with kids.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Clifton Park, NYNovember 3, 2012
Pros: made own schedule.
Worked my own hours so it was a great job to have while I was home with children growning up.
great friends , travel, fun
Kitchen sales consultant (Current Employee), Addison, ILAugust 31, 2012
Pros: schedule is flexible - work around family and obligations.
Love showing how using Pampered Chef products can make preparing, cooking and cleanup of family meals quick, easy and healthy while presenting cooking shows. Schedule is flexible - work around family and obligations.
Work my own schedule. So I can work around my childrens busy life style.
consultant (Current Employee), Oldtown, MDJuly 19, 2012
Pros: free products
Cons: non really
Very versitile can work as much or as little as you want. Have cooking or booking parties.. Sample recipes