Freelance Web Designer
Panacea3 – Brooklyn, NY
Department: Web Design
Panacea3 is seeking an ambitious and motivated individual for immediate placement. Interns with our team have the opportunity to work with and learn from Panacea3 leadership in our New York City headquarters. Responsibilities include working with WordPress installations, template design and configuring, web graphics and some photo editing.
- Assisting the CTO with additional website work when needed.
- Managing WordPress and database installations
- Template and theme design and manipulation. (themes are generally purchased and heavily tweaked).
- Projects may have short deadlines, and will need to be completed in a timely manner.
- Must provide portfolio of any previous work
- Some Photoshop and web graphic design skills preferred, but not essential.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of project’s timelines and budgets.
- Based in NYC
- We are an Apple based work environment. OS X experience is a plus.
- project by project basis
Panacea3 Internships are Paid
For businesses looking to grow or protect their reputations, the digital realm is the first step. However, keeping up with the constantly changing web can be overwhelming. Through consultancy and tactical execution, Panacea3’s Digital Reputation Management services help companies take control of their online sentiment, manage customer relationships, generate leads, and drive qualified traffic.