Panasonic Avionics Corporation Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CASeptember 12, 2016
Good people, fast paced, work independently and create your own methods while maintaining your milestone and company required goals. Good company to work for as long as you have the right manager.
Pros
Work independently.
Little Advancement
Scientific Associate (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCSeptember 10, 2016
Little advancement with scarce training, resources and mentoring. No amenities or provisions for employees. Took me six months to get a desk phone and phone number.
Pros
Easy commute
Cons
Communication poor with little to no employee engagement.
Great industry to work for.. very dynamic hi tech products
Mergers and Acquisitions (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CASeptember 1, 2016
I was always engaged with the latest news and technology of the industry and learned quite a lot about the satellite and in flight entertainment industry. My manager was the leader of the in flight entertainment industry and he knew how to empower his employees. The company was the pioneer in the IFE industry therefore there were constant challenges and difficulties in dealing with new problems and finding solutions to solve them. The best part of my job was the interaction with various cultures and countries all over the world.
Pros
Dynamic environment and state of the art products
Cons
nothing really ...
A great environment with a lot of growth
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAAugust 7, 2016
Panasonic is great company with great befits. A typical day for me is very busy but rewarding ,all my co-workers are knowledgeable and fun and the management goes out of its way to ensure the employees are happy.
Productive and it had a pool table
Technician II (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXJune 8, 2016
Panasonic avionics was a fairly decent place to work at. They had excellent benefits, my co-workers are fun to be around, and it offers- advancement opportunities. The down side to the company I guess would be that a lot of the management tend to have favorites in my opinion. I learned a lot about code compliance because I was working under the FAA, and so a lot of our write ups and the work performed had to be accurate and precise. I feel that the write ups and the accuracy of the write ups was the hardest part of the job.
Pros
The luncheons
Good company
Contracts Manager - European Region (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAApril 20, 2016
Coworkers are great.
Management seems inexperienced for large corporation.
Some unfair treatment to same level employees.
Pros
Free Keurig coffee
Cons
Workload
great enviroment to work in. Co-workers and management are the best.
Avionics Technician (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIMarch 24, 2016
This is the best job I ever had in my life. When your scheduled aircraft come in you board the plane and turn on the IFE system to make sure the system is up and working on all the seats. If there are any repairs to be made you address them in a timely fashion depending on the avialabilty of the aircraft. Afterwards you are to enter all information of work into the computer.
Pros
free lunches once a month during meeting.
Cons
n/a
Panasonic Avionics - hard work but good company
Product Transition Manager III (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAFebruary 29, 2016
Panasonic's Avionics division is a high energy entrepreneurial company that although has been very successful is a rather chaotic work environment. The right candidate must be able to work under pressure and in a high energy workplace. Having a diverse and the ability to lead is important at this company.
Pros
Excellent product line
Cons
Hard to keep a good work life balance
n/a
IT Technician II / Global Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXFebruary 12, 2016
I company is and ok company to work for nothing bad.
really do not want to give a bad or good review because if you get the chance to work with them for the most part you will like it depending on which department you are in. Because the IT department was very fun and great place to be a part of.
Best Company
Avionics Supervisor-Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 16, 2015
This company sent me to over 30 schools. They sent me around the globe and gave great bonuses. They were the best. Panasonic had no limits on what they would do for good employees.
Pros
best
Cons

Want to know more about Panasonic Avionics Corporation?

Ask a question
Good work place with good people for the most part.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXOctober 6, 2015
I met some great people while working here, however the hard workers always had to pull the weight. Poor management all around.
Pros
Pool table
Cons
Uneven work load
Overall a prestigious company
Integrated Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Lake ForestSeptember 22, 2015
Depending on the day and the position, the work load and environment various. Panasonic is a leading corporation in the electronics industry.
Pros
Cons
N/A
Panasonic
Inventory & Logistics Analyst II (Former Employee) –  BothellSeptember 22, 2015
Great company to work for, the benefits are awesome, and the job security is great. I really enjoyed my years with Panasonic.
Exciting constanty learning environment meeting new people
MSR Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 25, 2015
Checking in at the work station and once again after arriving at the airport doing scheduled checks of incoming flights. I learned about the inflight entertainment and communication devices. Management was strict but fair. A the chance of working with a lot of well rounded coworkers. A would say the hardest part was providing coverage when there was a call in. Not being tied down to one area a variety of different planes to service.
Pros
COMPANY VAN, FUEL, AND OCCASIONALLY FEW FLIGHTS
Cons
NONE
Great Place
Consultant (Aerotek) (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAAugust 23, 2015
Good job culture here, very relaxing environment, and great amenities. Employees are very nice and welcoming. Team is very welcoming and is always willing to help when needed.
Pay fair, opportunty for grow, pleasant place
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAAugust 19, 2015
Typically 1st thing of the week, we plan out the work, then hit the ground running, to work the plan. We work our best to complete critical tasks by mid week then evaluate our results at the end of the week, We work with minimum of supervision. Our work schedules are like "whatever" and more like "24/7" - very hard to commit to family plan because job comes 1st. Due to our work nature, we can hardly proactively execute our tasks, mostly we react to urgency and crises. However, we get fair pay, opportunity to learn and grow, and work with a diversity of smart people at a very pleasant office.
Pros
Decentralized management style - individual works with minimum supervision
Cons
Inconsistency, uncertainty of work schedules and responsibilities.
Very Secure and productive. Knowledgable
Media Test Engineer & QA (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJuly 26, 2015
Best workplace environment I've ever had. Learned a lot of things and very helpful seniors. Friendly co-workers. I enjoy working here a lot.
Straight Forward work, if thats what youre looking for.
MTS II, Hardware Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJuly 21, 2015
Management doesnt cooperate between groups. Company still seems to act like there are only 500 employees. Difficult to move up in the company.
Good Company benefits - still growing management culture
Repair Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAJuly 14, 2015
Good Company, still small Company culture in large Company environment. Great people working hard with little recognition of their contribution to the bottom line. Dropping the pension program and moving away from Japan in structure and work ethics hurts overall customer satisfaction.
Benefits
Cons
Who you know mentality
Professional Work enviroment
GCS QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJuly 7, 2015
1. Good management culture
2. Good employee moral
3. The company is always involve with various internal and external training where promotes the desire to learn more
Pros
People well educated, cordial, and good management respect
Cons
Needs few Manufacturing process controls

Panasonic Avionics Corporation Reviews by Location