PANCAKE HOUSE Employee Reviews in United States

loved it
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  osage beach, moJune 3, 2015
It was a great starter job. Learned the meaning of good quality work. Learned how not to cut corners and how to come to work with a positive attitude to make the customers day
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
NOT MANY HOURS
Excellent across the board
Waitress/Cook (Former Employee) –  Laconia, NHMarch 3, 2015
This company was a pleasure to work for! Excellent staff and owners. I looked forward to work each morning! Work was typical of a restaurant but it was closer to working with friends and family than having a boss/manger.
Homestyle family restaurant with fresh food cooked to order and homemade recipes
Waitress/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIFebruary 12, 2015
Pancake House has a unique and warm family feel, with a positive crew that works hard to please. Their homemade recipes and specials are amazing.
We provide a daily goal of prompt service and customer satisfaction. I have been in restaurant almost 20 years and admire the hard work and dedication of servers. We be sure to help each other and look for the best in one another.
The hardest part of the job is adjusting to so many different personalities and what works best to continue to create a positive atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of my job is communicating and servicing my customers. It is highly satisfying to have them come in and enjoy a meal and their service and leave with a great experience.
Pros
flexible schedule, half off on food, 1st shift
Cons
no benefits or insurance
pancake house
watress (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJanuary 26, 2015
I love working at the pancake house my boss is so repectful to me i would like to thank my boss for hiring me an makeing me a better person i like working with five other people it brings money home to my family so we an pay ours bills i would never leave this job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
breaks
Fun workplace with super cool co-workers
Front liner (Current Employee) –  Ayala techno hub, Camp john hay Baguio CitySeptember 23, 2014
I love my job inside the house this is what i passionate about though it was hard. Shifting management i experience. I learned a lot in this company. We were sensitive about the Gold standard of the operations and we extremely follow the rules and the discipline is there. My super cool co-workers. We work as a team not self. Work is work for us. After work we all best friends. The hardest part of the job is during peak days. We work one is to one, one front liner, one Batista and one kitchen staff. And it was the enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
35 pesos meal allowance daily and with minimum service charge
Cons
short breaks
pancake house
American Pancake house (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJune 13, 2013
the employees were friendly, customers are usually over 50 so the place is quiet and very nice. they were patient and they tried to help you as much as they needed too. good place to work as long as you can work and be a very approachable person.
Pros
free food
Cons
the owner is really rude
Breackfast foods
Cook Dishwasher Bus boy Fry cook... (Former Employee) –  Shelby, NCMay 13, 2013
All around the best breackfast you would find in the mountains of north carolina
Pros
excillent staff
Cons
needed to exspand
My review of pancakes
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 9, 2013
I washed billions of dishes in my stellar career.It was like eating pancakes all day long.My boss asked me to stick around for a while.
productive, but fun workplace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Grayson, GAJanuary 5, 2013
A typical day at work was coming into work and starting work immediately. I would rotate the customers with the other waiters, to evenly distribute the tips. I LOVED my co-workers. I've never had so much fun at a job before, and haven't since. I actually loved the days that I worked and looked forward to it. My co-workers were a lot of fun and my managers were fun too. We had a great time together but still maintained a professional enviroment. I loved everything about my job, and honestly, there wasn't anything that I didn't enjoy about my job and there was nothing that was a hard about my job. I learned how to deal with a multitude of people and their personalities. Sometimes it best to say the customer is right, regardless if they are or not.
Pros
half off food
Cons
n/a
great employer great job all in all great place to work at
Front line cook (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 21, 2012
come in prepared breakfast set up buffet table get ready for coustomer ticket order cook food for coustomer cook,prep food all day as needed took out food produtct for next day prepparation clean,stock ,unload stock from truck order clean all untincel clean up after shift wash up all dishes clean dinerrooms,bathroom,clean all silver product did what ever mangerment needed me to do.