Panda Express

Panda Express Employer Reviews

Productive clean work place Full of love
Lead Cashier (Current Employee), Burien, WAApril 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch, discount, lots of benefits
Cons: stressful
The culture here is amazing, we care about our customers and we do things right every time. We believe in working hard and going the extra mile to do ensure happiness and correctiveness.
Productive with a variety of task
Kitche Help (Former Employee), Laughlin, NVApril 17, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: short breaks
A busy place, learned kitchen duties, and a little cooking. nice work environment and nice people.
a fun work place. love working with my coworkers and putting a smile on customers faces
Customer Service (Current Employee), Everett, WAApril 14, 2014
Pros: take all the breaks we need
Cons: bad managing. rude customers at times
a typical day at work is usually slow. i have been working for panda express for almost 4 years and management hasn't got any better. new managers all the time but they do not do there job very well at all. i love working with certain coworkers
Does not deliver on committments
Energy Manager (Former Employee), Rosemead CAApril 9, 2014
I would rather not make comments about Panda. I have nothing positive to say. I would not recommend that anybody apply there.
Great coworkers, family environment of hard workers.
Busser/Host/Server Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: coworkers, good food
Cons: one week schedules always subject to change, slow advancement, unstable pace of work.
Days are never the same. Always different customers and changing environment, new challenges every day. Managers are helpful and knowledgeable. Hardest part of the job is the unpredictable nature in pace and schedule. The coworkers have become a second family for me but the slow rate of advancement has made it necessary to seek employment elsewhere.
G
Amazingly great
Totally great

Great!
Really Great (:
Tremendous opportunity for growth and development
General Operations Manager (Current Employee), Rosemont, IL and Crystal Lake, ILApril 7, 2014
Pros: free meals; scholarships for management staff for personal development classes and books
Cons: long work hours for gms
Panda Restaurant Group is a company that believes in growing and developing people. The company makes a huge investment on everyone from management down to the restaurant associates. It is a company that truly cares about its employees.
n/a
Team Member (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNApril 6, 2014
n/a none none there isn't much to say about this place beside i won't go back anytime soon
My experience at Panda
Lead Counter/PIC (Former Employee), Cottonwood, AZMarch 31, 2014
Pros: co-workers, advancent, learning opportunity, schedule
Cons: upper management, always short handed
I started off as Counter Help. 5 weeks later became a Lead Counter and started all Shift Manager duties. Everything was great at first. In fact I came back to the store a year after I left due to new management that seemed excellent. Here I am 7 Months later and the store is literally falling apart due to poor upper management. All the ACO and MUM does – more... is down the GM and now he is left not caring one bit about the store. Which has made EVERY employee stop giving darn and most have left or are about to leave including myself. With the right management there is great room for moving up and doing it very quickly. Fast-Food co-workers are probably the most enjoyable to be around with. 70% of the staff at this store was teens still in high school or just got out like myself. The only hard part was running short staffed which was almost every day since the panda policy says if you call off 2 hours prior to your shift you're clear to go. I hope your experience is better than what I went through at this particular store. – less
Panda Express
Crew Member (Former Employee), Woodbury, MNMarch 25, 2014
Pros: free food during break, discount
Learned customer service skills, working in a fast paced environment, and dealing with challenging customers. I learned alot.
a
Assist and serve customers (Former Employee), Spokane, WAMarch 24, 2014
Cook food, clean kitchen, cut vegetables, and operated money
Best place i ever work at
Executive Chef/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Falls church VAMarch 22, 2014
I learn a lot about running a company here.
It was an accounting place.
Everyone was really friendly on their own way
I was working straight for the CEO who he became more than my boss, he became such an inspiration for me to keep looking up ahead. The perfect roll model.
Simple workplace
Team Member (Current Employee), Lynwood, CAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: scheduling, too many hours for part time/hard to manage with school, too many expectations
Typical day would be serving food and cleaning, I learned more how to move at a fast pace, management is slightly unorganized, Co workers are very excellent people, hardest part of the job is hearing exactly what customers want because the workplace is very loud, there is nothing really enjoyable about this job.
Really fun and great pay!
Crew Member (Former Employee), Cedar Falls, IAMarch 17, 2014
Coming here with everyone's smile on their face and being hardworking. Dedication!
An enjoyable and professional place to work.
Cashier/Food Server (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great management and co-workers.
Cons: n/a
A fast paced place to work serving customers orders. Learned closing procedures and cash handling for deposit and counting store profits.
Administative Clerk
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee), Rosemead, CAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: very friendly work environment.
Cons: temp postion.
Filing paper, Entering data into the computers. Deal with the real estate agents. Finding locations and find info for the locations.
Friendly and helpful management
Lead Counter (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 11, 2014
Pros: learning new skills that i can use throughout my life.
Very helpful superiors and an opportunistic workplace if you work hard. Experienced something new everyday and enjoyed climbing to a new position. I learned how to manage and run a store of both new and experienced workers. Has been a very good company to work for.
Good
Kitchen Help/Cook (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 11, 2014
I liked the hours they gave me and it was decent pay. They did give weekends off and I was never doing the same thing
A fun loveable friendly place!!!
Lead Associate (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch, long breaks, good customer service, friendly
Cons: closing, cleaning, scrubbing
Working at Panda was very busy, every mornings. Serving customers, and meeting to their needs. Everyone would help on drive-thru, and also help the cooks in the back make chow mien and rice. There was always something to do there. What i learned at panda was to be a team leader and raise the mood with your teammates when there feeling sad. Treat the – more... customers the way you would like to be treated.
Management at panda was the best. My manager Danny knew how to make us fee comfortable and always care for his teammates. He taught us how to respect each other and love one another. We we all one big happy family. The hardest part of the job was making sure everything was clean very nice and orderly for inspection to come, other than that everything was great. We all enjoyed each other company. We called it, Our Panda family!:) – less
Exciting and Rewarding Place
Counter Help (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZMarch 5, 2014
Pros: free meals
Pretty exciting place to work with and your coworkers are awesome! The manager is one of the best bosses I've ever had. The hardest part about working here is when dinner rush happens and you get slammed!

1 2 3 4 5