Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews in United States

Fun and easy job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 20, 2016
The morning shifts are the worst especially during the week days because not many people are there. But the afternoon and night shifts on the weekends are amazing! You get to help so many customers and learn the stories behind their jewelry. It's awesome to help them pick out another symbolic piece.
Pros
discounts, panbucks, free food
Cons
boring shifts
Pandora Jewelry
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 20, 2016
A nice environment. Great team work. Pandora was a place where you felt comfortable at all time. The hardest part it was making your goal on a slow day but with the team work we had we made it possible for all of the associate to get near their goal or make their goal before their shift ended.
Challinging
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2016
Never a dull moment. Always meeting new people. Hardest part is keeping up with the crowd of people coming in and out . Also the turnover of help is high. Keeping store managers is not an easy thing.
Pros
Busy days
Cons
Not enough help
Loved working there
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 10, 2016
Love working there. I love the product and what it stands for. Affordable luxuries of 925 silver and 14k gold. Amazing Training program. All interactive electronic training.
Cons
health care. Too expensive
Fun, productive and stress free place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 7, 2016
A day at Pandora, Check your numbers and see where you at for the month and plan how are you going to do better than the day before. Check the areas you are over and make sure they are set correctly(filling in empty spots, pricing etc..) Talk with the team and give each associate a task for their shift. Hardest part of the job is working with a customer who do not give any detail about the person they are shopping for. The best part is putting all the details the customer shared together and creating an unforgettable bracelet.
Constant Customer Interaction and Strong Management
Jewelry Designer (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJuly 3, 2016
Working here allowed me to constantly interact with customers one-on-one to help them create the perfect jewelry set. I enjoyed being able to make the customer's experience enjoyable, which allowed for repeat purchases. Through my position, I was able to become a stronger public speaker and gain confidence with sales. I learned how to stay detail oriented while working in a fast-paced environment. I enjoyed being able to develop a relationship with my co-workers, and the managers were strong leaders, helping each employee grow.
Friendly workplace with the best coworkers
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALJune 29, 2016
A typical day at work can be fun but sometimes slow. If there is not a promotion or event going on, associates may struggle to find tasks to keep busy. Management is great about keeping employees on task and motivated. Co-workers are all friendly and fun to be around. The hardest part of the job is finding things to work on when traffic is low. The most enjoyable part is during events when we are busy and are able to help a lot of people and also striving to meet sales goals.
Very unprofessional
Sales Assosiate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2016
Management was terrible. Name calling. Talk about people with co workers. I learned about different types of metals and stones. My co workers were great. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we were busy.
Pandora
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 23, 2016
It has been a few years since I worked at Pandora Jewelry. This was a great first 'sales' position. There is A LOT of product knowledge to learn, but it was also a lot of fun to learn (if you're into jewelry). My management team were great at training and teaching sales tactics. The best part about this job was helping customers find the perfect gift for the person they were shopping for. Some customers come in with some pretty amazing stories, and finding that one gift to match that story was the best part of working there.
Bad Place to work for, with bad attitudes
Kitting Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 22, 2016
A typical day at Pandora is very unorganized. Supervisors are unsure of what to do. Its absolutely no room for growth.
Pros
Free Lunch, box suites at verizon center can win tickets to games, or concerts etc
Cons
short breaks, unorganized, no room for growth
good side job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJune 19, 2016
Great co workers not great overall job. Pay sucks, no commission. new management sucks. You wont be able to live off of this income.
Pros
co workers
Cons
everything else
very childish school girl like setting
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33625June 18, 2016
all of the women there are very clicky and like to pair up almost as if its a popularity contest. unfair actions as well as their scheduling bc theyre very unorganized.
Fun and Productive work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJune 14, 2016
I would welcome the customers in the store,give them all the attention. I would make suggestions on what jewelry looks best and also teach them how to design and take care of the jewelry.
in a rut
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 12, 2016
the manager hardly comes out her office to socialize with her workers. Store is hilariously small, when the promotions come around, you cannot see the walls
Fun, low stress working environment
Sales Associate (part time second job) (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 8, 2016
Extremely enjoyable job. Quality products. Fun staff. Low Stress. Enjoyable meeting new clients and learning about their personal stories connected with the purchase of certain merchandise.
Pros
Location, Hours
Cons
Weekend hours
Many changes in management, associates not taking their jobs seriously.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXJune 7, 2016
a typical day would be around 8 hours long. Most of our time was spent focusing on organization of the store and our product. Communication throughout the store was poor; store manager not willing to help and train employees or properly explain procedures and policies. My coworkers are very friendly and rely on me greatly. The most difficult part of my job is trying to convey certain ideas to the crew without the backup of my store manager. The most enjoyable part is how friendly my coworkers are, and how much they look up to me and rely on me.
Interesting product, good staff, customers typically enjoy their experience and return for more. Peer group of managers helpful to each other.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYJune 6, 2016
Each store independently owned and operated (franchised). Typical day is usually busy, servicing customers and taking care of business needs. Co-workers are helpful. Good opportunity to impact others getting into retail.
Upsale
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 6, 2016
The only thing Pandora expects from its employees is too sell and sell. A lot of goals have to be met but with such little rewards. Building a relationship with clients is a must to provide great customer service and meet their needs.
Great place to learn how to sell
Design Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 6, 2016
Great sales environment learned great new selling techniques in this position hardest part of the job was saying goodbye to all my coworkers
fun work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHJune 5, 2016
Fun work environment where management backs up instructors when there are students complaints. Also provides instructors with a clear guideline of what the courses should cover.