Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Building relationships with customers
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 18, 2017
The best advantage of my job would be building relationships with customers and turning those customers into a clientele. I typically use what I learn in school while studying Fashion & Marketing and apply it with my work, and vice versa.
Upbeat Work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 14, 2017
At Pandora, I have learned excellent customer service and how to gain clients. Although it can get busy and stressful, we are always a team with a smile! The management team is extremely helpful and understanding. My favorite part of this position is working as a team to satisfy all customers.
Sales at Pandora at the local mall
Part-time Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 13, 2017
Everyone knows Pandora and purchasing gifts for all occasions was very popular. Long lines of customers were expected on Mother's Day and Christmas the most.
Pros
Nice discount
Cons
Jewelry was too tempting, spent more than whole paycheck on jewlery
Family like environment with god discounts
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 12, 2017
Pandora allowed me the opportunity to share my interpersonal skills and be able to serve different people. It exposed me to a great workforce and great management. There is no such a thing as a typical day at Pandora. I would say the hardest part of the job was being on your feet the entire shift with minimum breaks but the counter part made it worth it and you don't really think about it because you're busy assisting customers. The thing I enjoyed the most was getting to interact with people and helping them pick out their jewelry, while making their experience memorable enough for each customer to want to come back. Management at the Greenville, SC location is awesome. They truly care and they are amazing to their employees.
Quality product but hard to move up withing the company
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 12, 2017
fun environment if you work with the right people. The actual product is of great quality, the best part of the job is interacting with new guest to the brand. Unfortunately, management doesn't show interest in personal growth of their sales associates. Not that many opportunities to move up.
Pros
great medical insurance
Cons
management, short breaks, favoritism
Absolutely love working here!
Sales Lead Manager (Current Employee) –  MahattanJune 10, 2017
The team is super supportive and nice. You are well trained before you are put on the floor. At first all the product information may seem overwhelming but trust me you would be fine.They are very understanding with lateness and call outs. If you need vacation or are sick they won't mind giving you time off. The managers motivate you everyday professionally and personally.
Pros
discount, reasonable breaks, team work
Cons
store manager doesn't know what she is doing
Fun place to work , great people
Sales Associate , Daycare provider (Former Employee) –  Kent wood woodland mallJune 8, 2017
Loved working there, had a lot of fun. Enjoyed being around people and meeting new people.Had fun helping customers make bracelets and buy jewelry for someone special in their life.
Pros
The girls I worked with..
Cons
Can't think of anything
enjoyed some aspects
Sales Associate/Stylist (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 8, 2017
Need better incentatives. Fun some times and felt appreciated Sometimes. Needed more than just pods to inspire what to sell. Sometimes favorites were played by certain lower management.
Pros
discount
Cons
short breaks
Fun and friendly staff with generous management.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toms River, NJJune 7, 2017
Overall, working at Pandora has been a great experience. The hardest days are the slow paced days, which are luckily uncommon. During high-volume time periods management runs "spiffs" which allow employees to make some sort of commission. Managers are always bringing in breakfast and lunch sandwiches as well as other baked goods for days that employees will be kept busy and active. After the holidays, our franchise throws a huge rooftop party in Staten Island to celebrate the company's success. This party is paid in full and open bar, and they even provide free transportation from the OC mall up to Staten Island. The job is competitive, but employees have no problem working hard while being treated so well.
Fun place to work but not very good management
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 6, 2017
The job itself is relatively easy if you are not a shy person. You get to be around pretty jewelry all day an advise customers on what to buy. The downside of it is the pay is not very much, the management is very undertrained and childish. They also base your schedule on how much you sell which is unfair because this is not a commission based job it is salary based and you cannot force people to spend their money. Overall it is a cool place to work I definitely enjoyed it.
Pros
independent work, beautiful schenery, easy closing
Cons
short beaks, managment, shorten hours, shift changes without notification
Poor work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJune 5, 2017
One of my managers didn't even treat me like a human being. Selling the jewelry and talking to guest was honestly the best part of working there. Most of the other girls who worked there were nice people and easily to get along with.
Pros
Good pay and good hours
Cons
Weren't flexible
Fast-paced but interesting and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Grove, NYJune 1, 2017
Very high-paced and stressful job for little compensation for time. Hard to receive commission and sometimes unrealistic sales goals but a fun environment
Good work place. sometimes tense
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEMay 30, 2017
Helping customers and designing bracelets. How to design bracelets. Management is okay it could be better. Hardest part of the job, its not hard once you get the hang of it.
Higher ups only look out for themselves
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MAMay 24, 2017
Work life balance doesn't exist. I had to make choices between work and my children. Upper management lies and dances around conversations.
I very much enjoyed the concept of the store and the customers, but management was very poor.
We were without a store manager for months. The sales leads did the best they could to manage the store but clearly had no direction.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Worklife balance.
Stay Away
Store Manager In Training (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2017
Company runs as franchise so stay away from the 34th and 42nd street locations. They are ran by a dictator that is focused on time and attendance rather than development or sales generations. People would be sent home if they are one minute late from lunch. Long hours, six day work weeks on really slow days. Your are on your feet all the time. Current managers there are unprofessional and always cover for themselves. They arrived late when they are suppose to open and not held accountable. They are always joking with territory manager and using unprofessional tones but get away with it since they are favorites. I can go on, but lets just leave it at you can do better.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Long hours, long work weeks, unprofessional work environment
Competitive and Fast-Paced
Visual Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJMay 22, 2017
A typical day involved changing “merchandise visuals” at four locations, assuring compliance with corporate marketing and advertisement standards, led associates in conducting in-depth inventory protocols, and frequently met with district manager to discuss business development and marketing strategies. Management teams were unorganized and work culture was overall satisfying.
Great.
Sales Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 22, 2017
Some days are very slow. Around the holidays it tends to get busy. Management is not organized. The workplace culture is alright depending who is working. The hardest part of the job is to negotiate with difficult customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is when i am able to satisfy a customers needs and they leave the store happy.
Retail
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLMay 20, 2017
Pandora is a good place to work while you are in college. The hours are flexible as long as there is not a holiday going on. If you are very independent and self motivated you will do well.
Overall a good job!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYMay 19, 2017
I worked for one of the corporate stores with the highest volume next to Disney! So yes it would get insane but I enjoyed learning about the products and selling them as well. AMAZING employee discount, the best I've ever seen. I wasn't paid bad either. This is not the most high end store so I don't expect much but I made at least 3$ above the state minimum wage.
Pros
Discount, flexible scheduling
Cons
Management was not organized
nice
Sales Designer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 17, 2017
It was nice while it lasted, it helped me pay off my bills at the minimum. love the company and the owner for sure and loved the patrons. so thank you for all

CEO Approval