Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry United States Employee Reviews

To ensure a positive and rewarding experience for each patron
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Middletown, NYApril 15, 2015
Pros: Scheduling
Cons: Long hours on your feet.
A rewarding experience to create a bracelet that includes significant moments in a person's life.
Create a positive work place between both management and sales associates.
To make sure that each customer complaint is handled as soon as they arise and ensure a quick and efficient service.
working here
Moments Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2015
This was the best job I have ever had. The hours are flexible, the pay is more than great. Small environment, but everything else is good.
Poor communication & information overload
field position (Former Employee), field positionMarch 29, 2015
Pros: reasonable pay, great benefits, 401k matching program, flexible direct manager
Cons: limited advancement opportunities, poor communication, information overload
The communication within the company was a hot mess. Several sources of information to reference and absolutely no organization. There was also a lack of communication between departments, which lead to confusion amongst the dealers & employees. After spending all day in stores, several hours on the computer were necessary to get all administrative work completed. You had to be in the right group of people in order to be considered for any advancement opportunity.
Great environment to stay busy and work closely with customers.
Design Specialist (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 27, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of opening the store, working with customers, completing transactions, merchandising displays, and closing the store.
Fun Workplace, Can be fast paced
Sales Associate (Current Employee), CharlotteMarch 25, 2015
Pros: fun work enivorment
Cons: unreliable hours and schedule
Pandora can be a fun workplace and it is nice to help customers find the right charms to tell the perfect story about themselves or the person they are shopping for. But the only downside is the very spontaneous work hours that you will have. Sometimes you will feel like you are on call because you never know when you will have to come in or when you will get to leave.
Beautiful Workplace with a fast paced enviornment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 22, 2015
Pros: commission sales
Cons: short breaks for the very long shifts.
typical day began with sales goals and meeting the needs of the costumers. learned lots about the products and the detailed parts of the corporation. management is a bit difficult but gets the store running. the staff made the place feel like a small family. hardest part of the job was really learning how to read the costumer to be able to meet their needs yet that challenge was also the best part of the job.
Relaxed environment with a commitment to customer service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 17, 2015
Working at Pandora was a lovely experience. I enjoyed my time there, as well as the people I supervised. The customers were special, and always presented unique gift-giving strategies that I and my team strove to fulfill.
Best Job of My Life
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILMarch 17, 2015
A typical day at Pandora consisted of heavy interpersonal interactions with co-workers, clients and the general public at one of the highest volume shopping centers of the Chicago-land area (Woodfield Mall). The most enjoyable parts of my job included: Learning tons about products, clients and myself, fast-paced, always busy, and family-like co-workers. The most challenging parts are the same as the most enjoyable.
Great Learning experience
Regional Visual Merchandiser/Trainer (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 11, 2015
I had the opportunity help build the brand from bottom up. I learned and had many great opportunities.The structure of the brand and internal team was growing and learning needs some changes to streamline.
Productive and fun workplace
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLMarch 3, 2015
Pros: ability to advance, fun workplace, good environment, a lot of visual work
Cons: long hours, must work all holidays no exceptons
Enjoyable place to work. A lot of ability to move up in the workplace. Difficult to get time off during certain times of year ex Valentine's day, Christmas, and Mother's day.
Fun and productive Jewelry store
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LaMarch 3, 2015
A typical work day includes showing customers all the different charms, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. It also includes designing bracelets and necklaces to display for customers. I learned how all the jewelry is made from the types of metals and finishes. The management staff is fun to work with and promotions are fun and easy to work towards.
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee), Wellington, FLMarch 1, 2015
Pros: free bracelet after pod training
Love creating bracelets for customers that tell their personal story. Learn how to express yourself through jewelry. Working as a team only enhances your selling ability. A typical day at work includes scheduling daily tasks, working on individual metrics, chat in with managers and employees and work at achieving and surpassing the days goals.
productive and fun work place
Seasonal Gift Wrapper/ Door Greeter (Former Employee), Augusta, GAFebruary 17, 2015
A typical day at Pandora is either wrapping gifts or greeting customers at the door. The co-workers are very cooperative and they are fun to be around. While working at pandora during the seasonal holiday's, I learned about different prices for the jewelry. The most enjoyable part of this job is interacting with different people.
Unchallenging and unenthusiastic management.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: poor management, overpriced products, unfulfilled promises.
A typical day at work for me was very unchallenging and boring. Basically, I clocked in, grabbed my cabinet keys, went out onto the floor where I stood until a customer walked in. Customers didn't come in very often, but for some reason, there was always at least 6 people scheduled for the day, which was completely unnecessary. The compensation is awful. No commission or anything. Management was depressing and unenthusiastic. They sat in the back and ate food for most of the time. Training was boring. Just a bunch of different videos that no one cared about. The hardest part of the job was just getting there. The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving. Not to mention, it's a company with ALL MEN. They claim to be all about women, but there are no women making the jewelry.
Retail sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Holyoke, MAFebruary 9, 2015
Working behind a counter selling jewelry is a rewarding experience, selling a line that has such emotional ties, but I was working too hard with not enough pay off. The product was easy to sell itself, but being an associate required us to sell the Pandora experience, which I found came easy to me.
Oraganization
Manager (Current Employee), Garden City, NYFebruary 8, 2015
I am in charge of not only employees, but one of my major roles is inventory. I am head on inventory, making sure that all items are accounted for. Also, I order merchandise for customers from other stores and make sure items get to them on time.
Sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Manchester, NHJanuary 31, 2015
Pandora is an exceptional place to work, with a staff that is knowledgeable and professional. This is a highly recommended environment.
Great coworkers, Nice working environment
Visual merchandising, customer service and sales (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJanuary 25, 2015
Best part:
Watching someone walk out of the store in love with what they bought for themselves or a loved one.
Productive and helpful atmosphere
High End Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: commision on certain sale items, being able to meet my monthly goals and being praised for them.
Before working at Pandora I did not have high-end retail experience. I enjoyed working at this job because I was able to sell a product that I liked to wear myself and from this standpoint it was much easier to sell because my sales pitch came out more genuine. It gets busier over major holidays such as Christmas and Valentines day. I liked those day the most because although it was chaotic, the time went quicker and I was able to help our customers enjoy their experience all while making sure they chose a very special piece for their loved ones.
The environment is very relaxed
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 16, 2015
I love working here. The people are great and so are the customers. I get to hear all the great life stories from each person. The hardest part is having to hear sad stories but the most enjoyable part is when I hear of the great life accomplishments in each persons life and how they view success.

1 2 3 4 5