Panduit Employee Reviews

Great place to work for
Purchasing Agent/Buyer (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, IL ? Burr Ridge DivisionFebruary 5, 2018
I was able to continue my education with support form Panduit. I loved my job there. Panduit sold the connector division to ITW Pancon and I, as well as others, were part of the sale.
Pros
helped with my education
Cons
I can't think of any
Fast pace
Tech 1 (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, ILNovember 13, 2017
Worked at Dekalb location for 16 years. First 14 years was a good place to work. Fast paced distribution warehouse. Good pay and benefits. Then new management took over that had no idea what they were doing and made horrible changes. And treated employees badly. Seems like they wanted to get rid of all the long term employees by giving them the worst jobs in warehouse. I made the choice to leave before it got even worse than it was.
Pros
Good pay. Great benifits and 401K match
the things I enjoyed about working at Panduit
Material Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILOctober 29, 2017
It was fun and productive place to work at. The people I worked with very friendly and helpful. I learned teamwork and quality improvements at my work place. Panduit always was trying to streamline there work process in order to reduce the cost of our product. They became successful due to there great customer service. The paid for my education at South Suburban. working at Panduit taught me how to be a team player. Management was very supportive in listening to peoples Ideas. the most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with. the hardest part of the Job was not always making are customers happy.
Pros
401k matching
Cons
I thought they didn't take care of there long term employees.
Stressful
Technical Training Developer (Former Employee) –  WHQOctober 9, 2017
Working at Panduit was very hit or miss. If you had a good manager life was probably pretty good. If you had one that was promoted based on tenure, not qualifications, then it could be very stressful.
I enjoyed the work
Sr UI Developer/ Web Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILSeptember 21, 2017
Panduit is a global manufacturer of physical infrastructure equipment that supports power, communications, computing, control, and security systems. The company has a global coverage of more than 4,000 employees with support in over 120 countries.
High seniority staff
Sr. Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILAugust 17, 2017
Much back stabbing. Must be a part of the good old boys club to survive. High seniority staff that has never been exposed to the world outside panduit
Pros
Fair salary
Cons
Very clicky place to work
A fast and productive workplace to develop the experience needed
Staff Source (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INJune 21, 2017
A productive environment where i have developed and gained the experiences that i needed and feel i overcome and outgrown the workplace that my job has offered.
Great Atmosphere
Intern Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILJune 12, 2017
Awesome projects, personnel and weekday themes that boosted morale. I mostly stayed in my Cube and provided research and application for my project so I was rarely out and about but the whole complex was nothing short of wonderful to me.
Pros
cafeteria
Dead End
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILMay 16, 2017
They will keep you until the job is done, then let you go. The company treats there temp workers like they are disposable and will not hire even though you prove you are a hard worker.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Slow work/days
Great place to grow
Buyer III (Current Employee) –  Nuevo LeonApril 29, 2017
Panduit, in general the company has developed and grown greatly and it has been a pleasure to be involved. The products are made to order which makes it hard to predict demand. overall if you manage to overcome the obstacles it’s a place where you will grow as a person and a professional.
Stalking Managers, You're below me manager attitudes
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILJanuary 25, 2017
Super fast paced, very high expectations, I saw lay offs every 2 to 3 years, can't believe or trust managers, more governed than managed, will eliminate most US jobs in near future, almost there. Production facilities left, Orland Park, Lockport, down significantly from 10 years
Pros
Fringe benefits
Cons
Can't trust managers, stalkers
Strengths coupled with many internal challenges
Web Content Manager (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILNovember 6, 2016
Still make a lot of great, high quality products, albeit increasingly offshore, strong engineering and research. Many great co-workers that struggle under poor and ever-changing management and directives. Company aspiring to a culture of "no silos" and "earn trust" but has a long way to go in executing on both.
Pros
Clean work environment, free parking, still offer healthcare insurance, 401k
Cons
Poor communication, far suburban location with no public transportation within walking distance
Be Cautious
EDI Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILSeptember 21, 2016
Management should include management skilss and people skills and shouldn't be based on seniority. Many have been there for 20-40 years and lack the knowledge of how things work outside of the company.

Some of the people are very kind and helpful. There is definite effort to change the culture and environment.
Customer Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILJune 13, 2016
I have been with Panduit for 30 years.
It offers advancement and holds it's employee's accountable.
We want our customer's to have an effortless experience when contacting Customer Service.
Pros
global company
Panduit
Controller (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILJune 1, 2016
Manufacturing Corporate headquarters located in Tinley Park, Il. Global manufacturer of electrical products. Many highly dedicated and experienced staff working in this location.
Pros
Newer Building in Tinley Park
Cons
Expensive healthcare
Great People Who Create a Great Company
Trade Show Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILMay 12, 2016
A typical day at work consists of daily interactions with great team players and a company belief that we will succeed.
I have learned that you can advance and become more knowledgeable through an open dialogue.
Management is a very straight forward and open team. They relay top level initiatives in a very organized and honest manner.
Coworkers at Panduit are some of the most honest and willing to work as a team as I have seen before.
The hardest part of the job is the organization of the business units for trade shows they would like to attend. This part of the job is also manageable through great organizing and open dialogue.
The most enjoyable part of this job is the versatility and the wide array of different tasks that are to be done every day.
Pros
Great insurance and great advancement training.
Cons
Na
productive
Summer Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILMay 2, 2016
everyone works hard to try to keep the costumers happy when also trying to have fun at work. co works are great.management helps when they can but they also learning new thing to better the production line
It was a great place to work when I first started
Warehouse Tech (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, ILMarch 1, 2016
Great place to work when I first started but the last 2 years it has gone down hill drastically. New management is extremely inexperienced and untrustworthy. The benefits have been cut a lot.
a work place that keeps up technology
Electrical Technician 2 (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILJanuary 28, 2016
Everyone getting along on production floor, team work, makes the day go well. As long as the machines do not break down it is a good day. the hardest part of the day is relying on outdated machines and software on them not messing up.
Pros
great work hours
Cons
no job promotions
Greta Place to Work
Interim Director of Marketing Automation (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILJanuary 10, 2016
They are great people to work with. Always willing to explore any avenue to improve their marketing model. Good leadership and fantastic work to life ratio.