Panduit

Panduit Employer Reviews

Work Hard Play Hard!
Confidential (Current Employee), Cumming, GAJune 20, 2014
Pros: 401k employer match
Cons: promotion opportunities only in chicago
Great place to work if you like change. The leadership team is very smart and we strive to find new ways to improve processes using lean and six sigma methods. The people are so fun to work with.
Former Employee
Engineer (Former Employee), ILFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: experienced employees
Cons: see below and comments by "ex-employee reivew"
"Do more with less" was the attitude of management. Engineering was overloaded and there was an understanding that no help was coming. Everyone was stressed and it showed, morale was horrible and there was a tension regarding job security because a bad quarter could turn into layoffs.
The company has changed and not for the better. I agree with the – more... comments from "Ex-Employee reivew" – less
Great Company to work for
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), Dekalb, IllinoisNovember 20, 2013
The job required very boring monotonous tasks, some heavy lifting and the ability to work self sufficiently.
The Trainers were friendly and helpful, the compensation was more than fair for the type of work being done.

Management is similar to any other company, they play favorites and arent necessarily up to date on corporate policy.

However overall – more... this was a very pleasurable experience. Great coworkers, Good company, Flexible hours, optional overtime offered on rare occasion, Great benefits. – less
Easy going but fast paced
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lockport, ILNovember 11, 2013
Pros: working with machines
Cons: lots of walking up and down the line
My day at panduit would start off with me speaking with the previous shifts' operator and find out how the machine had behaved during that shift. Once I was brought up to speed I would perform a first inspection on the product coming off the line as well as fill out the neccessary paperwork for said inspection. I was expected to keep my workspace clean – more... and organized as well as perform die changes for the punch machine, keep the gaylords on spec and change them out when needed. Any problems on the line I was expected and able to respond quickly and competently. – less
Great Boss
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Burr Ridge, ILOctober 28, 2013
Room to advance and learn within the company. Able to switch shifts. Fun co-workers.
Great Warehouse
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee), Cumming, GAAugust 12, 2013
Pros: fast paced
Cons: mundane
Great learning experience in a fast paced environment. No complaints.
Ex-Employee reivew
Confidential (Former Employee), Tinley ParkApril 30, 2013
Cons: see review
I was an employee of Panduit in Tinley Park for many years. There is not much positive I can say regarding my years as a Panduit Employee.

The owners are closing many local USA production locations and sending the majority of production facilities off shore. They no longer care about hiring and having loyal US employees - their focus now is the bottom – more... line dollar.

The culture when I was at Panduit was totally de-motivating and all employees were walking around depressed. There were so many layoff's - at least 1 mass layoff of USA employees per year.

My recommendation RUN DON'T WALK away from this employer. – less
independent working
Warehouse Technician/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), DeKalb, ILApril 3, 2013
i made pick-up and deliveries of product, management didn't really interfere with my day at all, and i didn't see any co-workers during the day , i enjoyed the independent working
Great Pay
Warehouse Tech 1 (Former Employee), DeKalb, ILDecember 27, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: management
Great job just I wish I did not get let go due to a computer glitch and poor management
good sales training
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee), Rochester ,NYApril 28, 2012
Pros: solution seller
Cons: better pay
problem solver, profesional on all ocasions. calling on all types of accounts, and different types of personal
Great company but moved to the states
Order Picker / Inventory Tech (Former Employee), TorontoFebruary 20, 2012
Good benefits and workers but company expanded and shut down canadian plants and moved all operations to the USA
Empresa en desarrollo
Ingeniero en Procesos (Former Employee), Apodaca, NLEAugust 5, 2014
Pros: buen salario
Cons: dirijentes
Muchos proyectos, poco tiempo para desarrollarlos y tenerlos a tiempo.
faltantes de piezas para realizar el prodducto
ambiente divertido
ayudante general (Former Employee), Monterrey, NLEMay 21, 2014
Pros: seguro medigo gratis
Cons: no hay contras
trabajo divertido por que hay musica
trabajar en equipo y tambien solo y limpiar mi area de trabajo
antiguo cmino a aguafria apodaca
mis amigos divertidos coperativos y lo mas importante muy amigables
la parte mas dificil del trabajo fue cuando inicie por k nosvia nada y ni sikiera que iva aser ni nada
lo que mas me gusto del trabajo fue los compañeros – more... y el area del comedor – less
trabajo estable
SOLDADOR (Former Employee), Apoderado, SINApril 15, 2014
un hambiente ameno trabajo bueno y los compañeros de los mejor
Seguimiento a órdenes de compra
Customer Service (Former Employee), Guadalajara, JALMarch 31, 2014
Mi labor principal fue darle seguimiento a las órdenes de compra, mandarlas a los departamentos correspondientes. La orden se descargaba en ABBYY, se tenía que transcirbir a excel y finalmente tevía que ser enviada mediante outlook.

El ambiente de trabajo era muy bueno, apto para estar concentrado.
EXCELENTE
AUXILIAR DE LOGISTICA Y EMBARQUES (Former Employee), Zapopan, JALJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: excelentes jefes inmediatos
Cons: cambio de domicilio (de la empresa)
EN ESTA EMPRESA TRABAJE MUY AGUSTO, TIENEN UNA CULTURA MUY BUENA DE TRABAJO Y TODO APEGADO A LAS NORMAS IMPLEMENTADAS POR EL COORPORATIVO.
Supply and Chain
Buyer (Current Employee), Guadalajara, JALDecember 18, 2013
Un dia de trabajo con el equipo es muy bueno, ya que me encuentro con gente muy profesional que dia a dia, traemos mas trabajo de US. Nos ayudamos mutuamento en lo laboral. Estando en Panduit aprendi muchas cosas, herramientas de trabajo, trabajar mas organizado nos dieron cursos de Lean que hace facilitar muchas cosas.
Muy Buena Empresa para trabajar
Buyer (Current Employee), GuadalajaraJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: hay seguro medico mayores, vales de despensa
Cons: no hay mucho crecimiento profesional
Es una gran empresa para trabajar y aprender a la vez.
Una empresa chica donde puedes hacer bueno amigos y
seguir en contacto con ellos, aprendes mucho,Lo que mas me gusta de
la empresa es la flexibilidad que te dan, y que te enseñan mucho.

About Panduit

Panduit's got your conduits covered. The company's electrical components tie together the communications, computing, power, and – Read more