- Come into work clock in and get started. Making orders, Taking orders, Cleaning as you go, keep busy, work hard as possible, never slack off
- Learned about all different types of meats, cheeses, breads, sauces, vegetables and soups.
- Great group of managers profound managing skills great with managing hours
- Great team or co-workers after a hard day of work we would go out to eat or to the movies to help make a stronger bond between us.
They were hard working, dependable, on time, and ready to complete all task at hand
- hardest part of the job would handling wet glass dishes
-the best part was making quality food for great customers and seeing the smile on there faces as u give them their orders fast as possible