Panera Bread is committed to creating an atmosphere to develop professionally within the company and bases promotion opportunities on individual performance. We're looking for passionate people who share our commitment for quality!
We’re currently adding to our growing team by hiring key employees, shift leads, expeditor in a full service atmosphere, assistant managers, servers, and experienced Managers for our available Management positions.
Restaurant managers ensure that the restaurant operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining our reputation and ethos. Restaurant managers must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of the outlet. Managers are responsible for the business performance of their restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service and health and safety.
Restaurant management combines strategic planning, shift pattern organization and day-to-day management activities. At Panera Bread, restaurant management is fast-paced, highly demanding and very rewarding.
Typical work activities
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant;
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability;
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales;
- Creating and executing plans for profit and staff development;
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts;
- Managing staff throughout their shift and providing them with feedback;
- Responding to customer complaints;
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards;
- Greeting customers and doing table visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff;
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety;
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies;
- Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required;
- Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING GREAT COMPENSATION PACKAGES:
- Competitive starting salaries
- Paid medical and dental benefits
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Generous bonus plan
- Extensive MIT program
NEW CAFES OPENING SOON!
CHECK US OUT AT www.panera-tampa.com for more information!
- Career minded/goal orientated individuals with a passion to succeed
- Ideal candidate(s) will have a minimum of 1 year experience in the fast/casual, full-service or hospitality industries
- The ability to work and create a fast paced guest driven environment
- Proven team leader to hire, motivate and retain staff
- Daily hands on experience of all FOH/BOH operations
- Meet restaurant financial objectives
- Stable work history is required
- Only energetic and enthusiastic individuals need apply!