Panera Bread Employee Review

View all Panera Bread reviews

Relaxing and enjoyable night for a date, family night out and a meeting after work.
Associate (Current Employee) –  Erie, PANovember 7, 2013
Typical day at Panera Bread is simple. You have to make sure everything is stocked. Creating satisfying meals for regular customers or new people. I learned about all kinds of bread that I had no clue existed; from tomato basil, cibatta, asiago demi and foccacia. This is not a white and wheat bread world anymore. The managers at Panera are helpful and understanding. Same with my co workers, my first close I had learned so much, and noone heistated to help me if I had became confused. Hardest thing depends on where you're working and what day you're working. Most people have a hard time when we have rush hour yet I like it. I enjoy the rush and being quick on my feet. I also enjoy seeing the customer enjoy their meal where the bowl is empty.
Pros
50% discount, the food itself
Cons
at least 40 hours being under 18

Other Panera Bread Employee Reviews

Enjoyable Experience
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 22, 2018
It was a very fast paced kitchen with a very good crew. I still maintain friendships with co-workers. The managers were always understanding of school scheduling conflicts.
Fun job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLFebruary 22, 2018
I was hired without work experience. The managers were nice and patient teaching new skills that were needed for the job. The orientation you have to go through is fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panera Bread. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K