PANGEATWO Employee Reviews

Slow environment with not much to do.
Receptionist, Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 6, 2015
Pros: not too many
Cons: not enough to do
There was a lot of down time, sitting around waiting on the phone to ring and running errands for the President. Really wanted a more fast paced work place and means of a career.
Great company
Contract Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMay 28, 2015
Pros: Just awesome
Cons: none
Great temp to hire company to work with, however I was under contract and was only employed for 8 months. The job process was pretty simple and I was grateful for opportunity with company
Took contract and/or long-term temporary assignments.
Accounting (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 23, 2015
My day always starts with priorities first, such as reports that need to be submitted, payroll, accounts payable and/or receivable, communication with customers, vendors and/or members of the company, such as corporate office officials and/or the Manager, Controller, Vice President of Finance, and other company officials.

I always learn something new in each position, (i.e., at my last position, I learned about a vast majority of products; GRS worked from June-October, I learned more about budgeting & forecasting & overall Assistant Controller fuctions, which is great because it makes me more marketable).

Management varies depending on the position. I typically report to the Controller or Owner(s).

Co-workers are typically very easy to get along with, especially depending on the caliber of employees and if at least most everyone has the same goal: getting the job done.

Each position in the accounting/administrative realm is basically the same, except for the company's routine for that particular position. Accounting software is always very basic. Accounting procedures are typically pretty basic anywhere from payables to job costing to bookkeeping, etc.

The part about the positions that I enjoy are the challenging ones. I like to be at a position where I can use my skills rather than just working with paper.
I worked several temp jobs with Pangeatwo and was always meeting new people.
Accounting/ AP (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 11, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: na
It was very interesting working temp jobs and was very enjoyable. All of the management were very nice. There was not really anything hard about any of the jobs.
OK for a Temp service
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), Flexible Corporate PlansMay 23, 2011
Pros: easy to quit
Cons: you are just a usable object
Always know that you go to one of these temporary agencies knowing that their concern is for the client who is paying them to station you there. Don't ever think that you are anything but a commodity.