Papa Murphy's Employee Reviews

Pizza
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bryant, ARFebruary 21, 2017
The staff was great. Has major problems with upper management once you got out of the store level. Management never would be clear about what was wanted until after the fact.
Papa Murphys
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAFebruary 18, 2017
Papa Murphy's is one of the first jobs I've ever had, it was a fast paced work environment we would prep the ingredients and build pizzas for customers
Fun tasks, nice smell, no cooking involved
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOFebruary 18, 2017
I loved working here. One of my easiest jobs, easy clean up, fun to make pizzas, charities and families, positive energy.
Pros
Fun food making process, easy clean up
Cons
My crew wasn't so friendly
Very easy place to work
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Inverness, ALFebruary 15, 2017
Well its A clean upscale place to work good environment and nice people with great personalities out of all of the jobs I've had this one is the easiest of them all
Fun environment good workplace for high school student
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAFebruary 14, 2017
A typical day would answer multiple phone lines, greet customers, make pizzas. while maintaining a clean/safe environment for employees and customers. I learned how supervise a small crew of people which helped me later on lead a group. Management was pretty rough, that store went through 5 managers within the time I worked there. Overall it was a great culture at papa murphys. The hardest part of the job was the hours/ hard to prioritize work/school. The most enjoyable part of work was how easy it was.
Pros
easy work
Cons
compensation
Fun workplace, managers are terrible
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Blaine, MNFebruary 13, 2017
Only had one good manager, corporate sucks, never sends us enough baking instructions or other things that are necessary to do daily tasks
Pros
not busy, free whatever you want
Positive enviorment
Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTFebruary 13, 2017
There is always something to be done so its a non-stop work environment. Usually made pizzas or worked as a cashier. Great place to start off as my first job.
Laid back environment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Glendale, WIFebruary 12, 2017
Papa Murphy's really cares about what the customers think about the food and dishes. They try to prepare the best pizzas so that the customers enjoy it and return. It's a fun work place but it gets serious when necessary.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
not enough hours of work
for first time job
Supervisor/Lead Clerk (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 11, 2017
good job when youve never worked anywhere before
helps you learn good skills
management always helped and made sure school came before work
Worst job ever
Morning Prep Crew (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 11, 2017
This was literally the worst job i have ever had. the people there were mean, they got mad at you if you did anything better than them...
Good first job
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 8, 2017
Good first job easy clean and good xp managing is wicked hard though lots of responsibility lots of hard work and leadership tons of expectations that are impossible to meet but the money is pretty good and the people you work with are cool crew members jobs are easy clean do dishes and make pizzas is super easy for minimum wage and lots of room to move up
Loved it
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAFebruary 6, 2017
Papa Murphys is a great place to work. People are amazing and the customers areally mostly all regulars and super nice! It's a very laid back job. Easy to learn and fun to do.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Bad hours
Fun workplace, Family atmosphere
Cashier/Closer (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, CAFebruary 3, 2017
I loved working there. I'm always welcome back. It is great place to be. Everyone that works there will put a smile on your face with their high energy and welcoming attitude, and I loved being apart of that. We did get very busy be prepared! Work with them and they will work with you!
Great Beginner Job
Store Team Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scotts Valley, CAFebruary 2, 2017
Great job to start out your professional career. Not very advanced skills needed, but many important life and work based skills learned whilst working here
Alright job
Shaker Boarder (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKFebruary 2, 2017
I worked at Papa Murphy's over the summer. It was kind of hard because I haven't worked in a restaurant before. It's harder than working in a kitchen, because people are looking at you making their pizzas. You have to be fast, and not mess up other people's orders. But I learned how to get faster, and the other employees were nice.
Pros
Nice staff
Weigh your options for this workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Athens, AL 35611February 1, 2017
I loved my job at Papa Murphy's in the beginning. Eventually I came to realize that it is a very unprofessional company. There is no training for those who move up in the company. The most enjoyable part is most of the customer and fellow co-workers. You learn a lot about things that will not help you get anywhere in life. It is a great first job, but not somewhere you should see yourself staying for the rest of your life.
Pros
Free pizza per paycheck
Cons
no breaks
Fun Place to work at but advances are not given often.
Supervisor/Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKFebruary 1, 2017
Very good starter job for teens and young adult who are trying to build a reputation in the working field. Only downfall is that they play favoritism and they don't like giving any advancements or raises.
Pros
Free Pizza if you work 7 hours or more.
Cons
No brakes, No advances
Why not??
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MIFebruary 1, 2017
If you like meeting knew people and a chill paid back environment. Then Papa Murphy's is a good environment to work in , the atmosphere i welcoming and there always something to do untill about 7.
Pros
Alway something to do
Cons
Not that many hours low pay
Productive and Fun with wonderful team members
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Riverbank, CAJanuary 31, 2017
I was always happy to go into work, depending on the day it would either be fast or slow I made pizzas cleaned and took customers orders. This was my favorite job, we were like a family
Pros
50% Off employee discount
productive workplace
Team Member (Current Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 31, 2017
Making pizzas, they are big on customer service. You take orders over the phone, ring people up on the register, make their pizzas, and prep. prep includes making sides, cutting veggies, putting pizza sauce in dishes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Papa Murphy's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6