Responsible for the processes and systems related to the servicing of our customers and the support of the sales staff. As a key leader in the business development value stream, directs the delivery administrative and operational assistance designed to promote revenue growth, productivity, and exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. Provides team members with the appropriate training, tools, direction and motivation that enable their success.
- Challenges team members in providing exceptional support to both external and internal customers.
- Focuses on helping team members improve their skills and knowledge through day-to-day coaching.
- Assists team members in resolving problems of interpersonal deficiencies through the use of counseling and confrontational skills.
- Ensures an effective performance tracking and feedback system is in place, which includes a comprehensive set of metrics.
- Conducts regular on time performance appraisals of all team members.
- Schedules and conducts special appraisals, as needed, with focus on areas needing improvement as determined by regular appraisal.
- Makes effective independent decisions representing day-to-day issues that do not require team discussion, input or agreement.
- Involves fellow team members in collaborative or team-empowered decisions based upon the company’s team empowerment-decision making guidelines.
- Problem Solving
- Assists fellow team members to identify and solve problems.
- Helps the departmental team develop goals, action plans, and time tables.
- Spends time anticipating potential problems and develops plans to prevent crisis from occurring.
- Takes responsibility for departmental meeting time, place and agenda preparation.
- Effectively facilitates team meetings by helping team members communicate their ideas and opinions openly and clearly.
- Maintain Departmental Work Resources
- Ensures that work resources are reviewed and updated as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 7-10+ years in a Call Center environment with supervisory/managerial responsibilities
- E-Commerce and commodities experience required
- Well developed business acumen.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- A process thinker seeking productivity and exceptional service.
- Customer centric.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal, telephone, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- A professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Excellent listening and feedback skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Effective training skills.
- Effective meeting skills.
- Highly developed coaching & counseling skills.