Paper Transport, Inc (PTI)

Paper Transport, Inc (PTI) Employee Reviews

Line Haul Driver (Former Employee), Green Bay WIFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: great equipment
Cons: long hours
You work very long hours, which leaves you time to take care of any business you may other than work. It's not an otr job but it may as well be since you spend 14 hours a day in the truck . Other than that lots of work
great company
Driver (Former Employee), OH to LANovember 21, 2014
Pros: concistant miles
Cons: travel areas
well balanced company....easy work set travel areas..willing to help you with family time.
it's a great place to work
DRIVER (Former Employee), albany,gaNovember 19, 2014
really enjoy working with this company. hometime with this company was awesome. on a sunday evening i'd leave from the house, to deliver the next day. only to return home tuesday. this was a routine, with the ga-fl flip route they had me on.
na
Dedication Driver (Current Employee), albany gaFebruary 24, 2014
i transport freight from location to location at a daily bases
Not productive
Driver (Former Employee), Jacksonville, flDecember 16, 2013
My personal experience was not a good one dispatching was poor, pay was not great and they say its supposed to be a team enviroment. But you cant get along with anyone. Very bad company
Truck Driver (Former Employee), cader spring,gaSeptember 30, 2013
up load,unload load,the hardest thing was my dispacther never listen
Great job
Regional Driver (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: great pay, good hometime.
Cons: having to work some weekends
A typical day working at paper transport would be to do a pre trip inspection on my truck, plan my day according to schedule,and end my day with a post trip inspection of me truck.
had a tv room
Driver (Former Employee), Muskogee, OKMarch 18, 2013
Pros: good trucks
Cons: no time off
drop an hook,you had to work hard to make money,good people,good,getting up at 2 am to leave,they where a very good company to work for
worst company I ever worked for in the 36 years of driving
truck driver short haul regional (Former Employee), greenbay, wisc.February 4, 2013
Pros: management threatens drivers all the time
Cons: wages low, mileage pay lose 300 miles a week compared what you drive
I like how all the websites say this is the company that treats there drivers with respect. Funny for a compant thats been around since 1990, how come the longest drivers that are there now is a year, do some research before you go with this company, you will be real sorry if you dont.
Great Company to drive for
Driver (Current Employee), Green Bay WIJanuary 25, 2013
I have Driven for several companies and Have owned my own truck. I really enjoy working for PTI... Load plannig is great I can count on knowing what Iam doing a day in advance, PTI is very flexable and saftey is there top priority. pay could be a little more but when do we ever make enough in this industry
Worse Trucking Company to Drive For!!
Driver (Former Employee), GeorgiaDecember 31, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: safety manager always wants to place you on probation, high turn over rate of drivers
The Driver Manager is very hard to get along with also the Operations Manager is very difficult as well. As a former employer I was very disappointed with the company as a whole. I pride myself in working hard and working in a team enviroment. This company does a very poor job with supporting their workers.
1# Paper Transport violate personal values
2# Paper Transport fail to take care of their team (Drivers) Pay is not good at all!!
Very good company to work for
Tractor Trailer Driver OTR (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 2, 2012
Pros: this company has newer equipment
Cons: sometimes i spent all of my 34 hours over the road
A typical day at work included picking up toads and delivering. I learned to be patient and go with the flow. The management was great. I worked well with co-workers, we worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was waiting long hours to be unloaded by the clients. I enjoyed the flexibility.
Solid trucking company
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 9, 2012
Pros: good home time
Cons: mileage varies from week to week.
This company offers excellent benefits and a great working environment. Good home time and good pay, weekly mileage varies a little in the off periods. Overall this company has diversified into natural gas pumping stations and equipment.
Great OTR Company To Work For
Driver (Former Employee), MidwestAugust 23, 2012
Pros: safe equipment, good load planning, home weekends
Cons: normal otr problems
If you are looking to go to work for an otr company PTI is one of the best, Safe Equipment, Great dispatch, can plan ahead of time know a couple loads ahead. Home on time on weekends if you want. Have yards in Milwaukee, Racine, and Green Bay area to park trucks and your personal car. Have detention pay, and will not send you farther north east then Ohio, unless you request it. I left because of a family issue, but recommend this company to any one.

About Paper Transport, Inc (PTI)

There’s so much more to driving for PTI. Our drivers say it the best: We’re the company they want to stay with.

Paper Transport, Inc (PTI) Salaries

Truck Driver
$55,407 per year
$2,000 per week

Paper Transport, Inc (PTI) Photos

Great company. They helped me get started as an owner operator back in the 90's. - Barry L Ramlow