As a PaperG Account Executive, you are a hunter and experienced in selling to executives at large companies. Creative, energetic and a self-starter, you understand the sales process, how to analyze needs and provide solutions-based sales, and can drive deals forward and compress decision cycles. You also love understanding a technology in depth and then communicating that product to the marketplace. If you are a high achiever, we want to talk to you.
A PaperG Account Executive is a core member of the Accounts team, focused on bringing in new partner accounts. Typical partner accounts are local media companies and ad agencies: newspapers, yellow pages, TV stations, radio stations, internet companies, etc. If you have any background in these industries, even better.
We are looking for a track record of proven sales success with a minimum of 2 years experience in sales. Knowledge of the advertising industry is a tremendous plus. In this role you will enjoy a rewarding commission structure, opportunity for career growth, and the chance to represent "wow" products in a rapidly growing market.
- Identify & meet with stakeholders at media companies: CEOs, Sales Executives etc.
- Use solutions-based selling to identify where PaperG's products can solve needs
- Demonstrate PaperG's technologies via web demos, phone calls, and in person
- Negotiate business terms and see new contracts through to execution
- Meet or exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Travel as needed (typically 1-2 times per month)
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Prior successful sales experience a must
- Familiarity with online advertising a strong plus
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- High energy level
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
Indeed - 12 months ago