PaperStreet is looking to add a Web Developer to our team. We are looking for someone who is talented, fun and passionate about the web (and also knows a bit about PHP and MySQL).
We need a developer to produce high quality code on a variety of web projects. You will build the architecture that powers PaperStreet and our 750+ clients.
You will obviously need to know how to setup databases in MySQL, optimize for performance, and make sure our sites are reliable. You will also need to be able create PHP code to power custom content systems, integrate with APIs, and develop new web technologies for our clients. Although being able to slice a website in valid HTML/CSS is a great talent to have, we primarily want you creating back-end code to power our various custom systems. You must be able to meet all deadlines and keep up to date on cutting edge technology/trends.
Education, Experience and Location
The ideal candidate will have a 4-year degree. Recent graduates are definitely welcome to apply. You will be working full-time, on-site, in our Fort Lauderdale office.
We are a leading web design company for law firms based in Florida, passionate about both our work and our play. We have designed more than 750 clients in the past 12 years. We work 35 hours to 40 hours a week, so you have a ton of time to enjoy South Florida.
What We Need in a Developer:
- 4-Year Degree with relevant training on the web.
- Talent. Talent. Talent. Show us your Code, we want to be wowed.
- PHP and MySQL Proficiency (this is a must).
- HTML, CSS and jQuery (this usually goes with the above).
- Working knowledge of server security and technology, including dedicated, shared and cloud.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of WordPress or other CMS’s
How to Apply?
So, come on, if you fit the bill, make an impact on a growing firm. To apply please do the following only:
- Send an email to fun [at] paperstreet.com.
- The Subject must be: Web Developer – Fill In Your Name
- Attach a PDF Resume
- Include a short paragraph about you in the email. Be witty, be professional, but be you.
- Include a link to your top three projects. We want to click on each to view.
- Include a link in the email to your full online portfolio.
Thanks for applying and sorry, no phone calls please.