Par Pharmaceutical

Par Pharmaceutical Employee Reviews

team enviroment
Assistant Buyer (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 4, 2015
The typical work load is can be stressful at time but mostly the when your working as team it makes a better environment. My manager she was great, and was always there to give guidance.
Nice work place
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 28, 2015
Par never leave any stone unturned. Resolve with in 2 days. Working as a Temp co-workers are very kind great place to work.
Good company
Internal Audit Support (Former Employee), Lakes, AKFebruary 26, 2015
Large company with seemingly well-run management. I didn't spend too much time there myself, but the people seemed to enjoy it there.
Productive company
Formulation Technician III (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: free shoes annually in accorcance with sop
Cons: limited break and vacation leave, budget cutting
- Here i learned most of my pharmaceutical knowledge and skills.
- I get to know lots of friends even from different departments.
- Learned the importance of time manaagement.
- Hardest part was working more than 14 hrs/day.
- Enjoyable part is during holiday party and celebrating submission success.
It is fun to work at Par.
Packaging Operator (Former Employee), Spring Valley, NYJanuary 14, 2015
This company growing very fast space in pharmaceutical industries the management is very extra ordinary. They respect the workers and other people very well.
Learning and Friendly Enviornment
Quality Control Summer Intern (Former Employee), Spring Valley, NYOctober 5, 2014
A day at Par Pharmaceuticals in the Quality Control area was a motivating and learning environment. The scientists are willing to teach you different methods used in the lab and how systems work. The hardest part about being an intern for Par Pharmaceuticals was managing multiple tasks that were given.
fast growing
Laboratory Technician II (Current Employee), Rochester Hills, MISeptember 22, 2014
Opportunity to learn new areas of the pharmaceutical business
Awesome Place to Work!!!
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 11, 2014
Great company to work for! It was a pleasure to be apart of the strativa work force while I had the opportunity.
Very Dynamic & Fast Pace Industry
Manager of Logistics Operations (Current Employee), Suffern, NYJuly 10, 2014
Pros: great team atmosphere
Manage & direct global transportation to ensure effective transportation and delivery of finished goods. Oversee ocean freight, air freight, and surface shipping requirements, as well as activities related to import/export brokers and other carriers. Ensure that carriers meet the Par requirements safety/ compliance set in place fro all product distribution.
Use of Process Improvement tools (Lean/ Kaizen)for the performance for all aspects of transportation are measured through Key Performance Indicators.

Manage daily planning and implementation of domestic transportation for entire product portfolio for both Branded and Generic Divisions. Managed the work of Operational Management and other specialists in support of International in bound and manufacturing operations.

Hardest part of the job is adapting to the change in priorities. My operators can be working on one thing & immediately change to another project.

The most enjoyable part of my job are the employees, they are very loyal, dedicated and reliable group of individuals.
Hired as a compression supervisor 2nd shift
Compression / Encapsulation Supervisor (Former Employee), Chestnut Ridge, NYJuly 8, 2014
Pros: good working conditions
Cons: managing the compression operation by my self
It was so long ago, I can't really recall much of the job. I ran the compression department with 12 operators. I staged final blends for the upcoming 1st shift
Nice company to work. But I am looking to get into Clinical Research because I have masters in Clinical Reserach Organization Management (CROM)
Quality Control Chemist (Stability) (Former Employee), Spring Valley, NYApril 30, 2014
If it's your only way into pharma...
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), field repJanuary 26, 2014
Then take it. Otherwise I wouldn't suggest it. The company only looks after you if you are doing well. they preach how they stand by their employees. Its just not where you want to stay for more than 2 years.
Productive, challanging, and fun
Group Leader Packaging (Current Employee), spring valley nyJanuary 16, 2014
I'm highly motivated, i love working and learning new things.
Pharmaceutical company launching branded Megace ES for the treatment of extreme weight loss.
Area Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: great manager, unique sales environment with unique experiences
Cons: no managed care coverage, seeing elderly be mistreated daily
Called primarily on Directors Of Nursing and Dieticians in nursing honmes to promote a weight gain medication Megace ES. I coverd the entire Bay Area and conducted multiple in-services on a daily basis. I had no partners.

Hardest part of the job was having hardly any managed care coverage for a $500-$600 medication when most of the patients are medicare/medical patients.

Best part of my job was the unique opportunity to sell and run a territory on my own working with a great manager.
The company is growing with aquisitions and product introductions
Senior Production Planner (Current Employee), Spring Valley, NYDecember 5, 2013
typical day is fast pace

I learned pharmaceutical GMP

management is fair

coworkers are teamworkers

hardest part of the job is creating the 2 month plan

most enjoyable part of the job was improving the customer service levels to over 98% and reducing backorders to zero
This is a great company to get experience in pharma with
Specialty Sales Representative-District Trainer (Current Employee), Woodcliff Lake, NJOctober 8, 2013
Pros: great exposeure to the health care industry
Cons: pull through challenging
This is a job for a true sales professional it requires knowing the in and out of all asspects of the business . Fro Pharmacy to managed care to php offices.
Monotonous
Quality Assurance Associate - Operations (Former Employee), Chestnut Ridge, NYJuly 16, 2013
Very limited. A difficult time to advance, with little recognition or available training to expand a skill set.
Great entry level pharma sales position
Territory sales rep (Current Employee), FLJuly 13, 2013
Pros: big budget, company car, free gas, small company
Cons: demanding work schedule, huge territory to cover
Been working at strativa for a little over two years. Great potential to earn with a specialty product. Long days make for big bonus checks. If you work hard and put in the time here, you will do well financially. Opportunities to earn promotions if you continuously hit your numbers.
Not a happy place to work
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee), Woodcliff Lake, NJJune 13, 2013
Pros: small
Cons: small
a brand division that works like a generic compnay. Needs better products.
Great people
Sr. Director, Sales Operations (Former Employee), Woodcliff Lake, NJApril 19, 2013
Pros: great company
Cons: great company
Great company, great people. great teamwork. great benefits

About Par Pharmaceutical

Par Pharmaceutical and its team of dedicated healthcare professionals bring new, high-quality products to market that are the – Read more

Par Pharmaceutical Salaries