PAR Employee Reviews in United States

Early office closing before a holiday
CAD Drafter (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYApril 26, 2016
Good cooperate culture
I learned 3D cad
co-worker were friendly
hardest part of my job setting parameters for a new project.
I enjoyed going to coordination meetings
Medical Assistant
Medical Assitant (Former Employee) –  San Jose CASeptember 15, 2015
They need to closely watch their employers and how they handle each other on team work, especially, following the law regarding patient privacy.
Pros
Externship
Cons
None hiring
Be Open for New Adventures
Prior Authorization Rep (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAApril 23, 2015
Learning new ways to improve yourself is important. Always listen for that one more way to reach others. Be kind and courteous to others and treat others the way you want to be treated. Read between the lines of communications. Someone could be having a bad day and sometimes just needs to be heard. It only takes a few moments to understand and be willing to help in every way possible.
Outside/Inside Plant Technician (Former Employee) –  Rome, NYMarch 11, 2015
This company is a grand place to work and they have a very thorough inspection process. Definitely enhanced my attention to detail. Although, I think the overseas pay and benefits were not exactly a fit, this is a great company.
Flexible and friendly
Educational Assessment Norm Evaluator (Former Employee) –  work from your locationJuly 10, 2014
I worked to help PAR norm new or revised Educational Assessments.

The management was very flexible with my needs when I accepted an assignment. If I was unable to accept an assignment, it was not a problem.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
not consistent
Very self-motivating job with lots of competition
Patient Account Rep (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJune 3, 2014
Typical day at work can be very competitive and stressful with lots of obstacles through out the day. I constantly learn something new every single day as do our managers. Management depending on the team can be very helpful but also the can tend not to understand since they personally are not doing the job. The hardest part of my job is the productivity versus the challenges we face with insurances, and the facility. The most enjoyable part of my job is the constant room for growth and knowledge.
Pros
dress code, loving environment
Cons
productivity, and follow up
overall good place
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Batavia New YorkMay 7, 2014
good place to work, fun people, and great place to work!! easy work day and work was easy to handle
Casual but Serious
Procurement Officer (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYMarch 28, 2014
• Purchase material for jobs and warehouse stock replenishment
• Research material needed for jobs with appropriate vendors
• Heavy computer usage
• Negotiate pricing with vendors
• Confer with plumbers at jobsites to ensure they receive the proper material for their jobs
• Coordinate and transfer material to jobsites
• In charge of inventory control computerized programs for jobsite material and rental equipment
• Working knowledge of all warehouse procedures
• Familiar with all shipping and receiving companies
• Schedule drivers and visit to vendors if needed
• Computer Literate and Daily use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Busy Hospital
PATIENT ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  newark, njJanuary 14, 2014
I supervised eight plus employees, in different departments. I loved working there, never a dull moment. Working hours where very different since i had an On call management position, but i loved working the Grave yard shift the most.
Awesome
President/Operations and Financial Director (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCSeptember 5, 2013
Included 3 Pawn Outlets, 3 Jewelry Outlets and 2 Check Cashing Stores. We had the best employees in the world. I was the President but had to sell the business after 19 years because my aging partner needed to retire and I foolishly did not buy his half.
I enjoyed operating brake presses.
Hydraulic Brake Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Silver Lake, INMay 28, 2013
I received a decent wage for the day's work, the distance to work was not very far and I got along well with others.
Pros
fair wage
Cons
management
Requires much energy and creativity
Peer Assistant Review Teacher (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino City USDMay 26, 2013
This position requires one to be very patience and creative. It is important to build trust and creditability to be successful in this position. Having great knowledge of curriculum, instructional strategies, teacher best practices, and classroom management, and strong interpersonal skills are a MUST.

This work will keep you energized, creative, and keep the passionate flames burning because you will be assisting teachers to build their capacity to teach and many students will benefit from the work of a team.
Pros
opportunity to evoke change
Cons
need to work in time for breaks between appointment scheduled within school scheduled day.
Productive and fun workplace
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYMarch 19, 2012
I was able to gain the experience within my career. I would do it all over again if I could. I was proud and confident of my work and assignments.
Pros
confidence
Cons
short breaks