Paradigm Partners Employee Reviews

Avoid if at all possible.
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasOctober 2, 2015
A stressful environment. Poor communication from management and a refusal to listen to adapted ideas. I would not advise working for this company unless you absolutely have to.
Pros
Quiet, easy work
Cons
Management, political environment, no professional/personal separation.
Productive Workplace with Straightforward Work and Vision
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2014
In this Technical Writing position a lot of knowledge about different technologies was used to get exemptions under the R&D portions of the tax code. It's a good place to work with very knowledgeable people.
Excellent place to work independently
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 16, 2013
I started with this company when it first opened its doors. They needed an expert B2B Executive Cold Caller to bring in high $ revenues. In my first 6 months I brought in $1.5 million. My job responsibilties included building/training sales reps, creating sales scripts and training manuals, voip webinar outside sales trainings, high volume cold call dials and appointment setting with Fortune 1000 and 500 companies.

My greatest achievements were, aquiring the 5th largest CPA Firm in the US, Exxon Mobil and Holly Frontier all by researching and cold calling contacts. We were required to make 80 to 100 dials a day and set qualified lead appointments.

The most enjoyable part of this position was the building of business relationships. The excitement of aquiring Fortune 1000 to 500 buiness's. The respect I recieved from not only clients but my peers.
Pros
Independence, salary and healthcare
Cons
Job growth or stability / Lack Sales Management
Productive Work Place
Senior Director (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHDecember 11, 2012
Paradigm, Provided a good start to a sales career with compensation based on performance. Sales Cycle in the industry was to long.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
1099 job employee status

Want to know more about Paradigm Partners?

Ask a question