Guest Relations Representative, Santa Barbara, CA - March 3, 2016
Paradise retreats is a horrible place to work.
2. No pto
3.No holidays paid
4. Expensive insurance
5. Non- trained managers
6. Very small office acts if it's corporate office
7. Mom and pop buisness
8. 11 Employees have left in 4 months
9. Owner does not care about employees
10. No break room
11. Spiders on your desk.
12. Very small kitchen with trash overflow
13. Costant complaints from guest
14. The manager for 7 years left
15. Power outage you go home with out pay
16. They dont like you, your fired.
17. Over priced rentals, booking fees and hidden fees
18. Always in secret meetings
19. Managers work from home and claim they work
20. Property admin manager yells at his co workers
21. No xmas bonus, owner will tell you he bought a $100,000 slip boat .
22. They do nocare about the guest or employees just making money.