Paradyme Management Employee Reviews

Great place
Technical Intern (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDSeptember 6, 2017
it is a great place to have an internship, since manager and team leader are really patient to help people go through and overcome issues. working environment is pretty great.
Productive and fun place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  College Park, MDAugust 15, 2017
Working for Paradise was extremely beneficial as I learned a lot. The management was not too heavy handed, but also took the time to get to know what we were upto and how much more we needed to do.
Pros
Great work culture, challenging projects
Cons
Management can seem a little superficial
Flexible workplace
Corporate Technical Intern (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJuly 4, 2017
Severely underpaid for my field (computer science) but the hours were so flexible which was perfect with school. The culture is awesome with work events every now and then and the employees are friendly
Mixed bag
Proposal Writer (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDApril 4, 2017
Good people.
Great culture.
Horrific customer. Tasked to develop software requirements, but was denied access to the subject matter experts / documentation of previous efforts due to some sort of internal politics.
produtive
Corporate Technical Intern - MariaDB, Excel (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDFebruary 14, 2017
Conducted iterative requirements gathering to identify significant Key Performance Indicators and developed customized dashboards utilized by various levels of leadership across the business
Collaborated with developers and business users to deliver IT based solutions for business problems
Extracted data from customer & dealer management systems, linked data points and performed user acceptance tests
Great team work
Corporate Technical Intern (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDOctober 11, 2016
I enjoy working with the team and the management has an open door policy.
I learned a lot because we were given a chance to work on multiple projects.
Technical Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDOctober 8, 2016
Paradyme Management is a great place to work. Coworkers and management are extremely friendly and helpful and have a great culture and ensure at maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Productive and fun work environment with snack kitchen.
Analyst/ Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDSeptember 30, 2015
The management team is very vocal and exemplifies what it means for a corporation to be community and culture-driven.

They are very nice.
Fun place to work with, good work culture
Business Intelligence and Data Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDNovember 12, 2014
Balanced work atmosphere, professional colleagues.
Respects work-life balance and provides ample opportunites to relax in the midst oof heavy work.
An excellent place to grow as an intern/employee!
Intern (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MarylandMay 23, 2012
I’ve been with Paradyme Management as an intern since March 2012. I chose the IT path as my training goal. My core training consisted of two sections “Professionalism through Communication”, and “Effective Working Relationships”. I have learned a lot from these training exercises, and I have been able to apply them in everyday situations. I learned ways to become a better listener, how to receive feedback and criticism and grow from it. How to build personal accountability in my workplace, how to be an effective team member who has a positive mindset, is proactive, and respects other’s opinions.
I also began working on various projects that taught me to manage my time and to communicate effectively and consistently with everyone involved in a project. One of the projects that I was assigned to, along with my fellow interns is this guidebook. We created the guidebook to help you excel during your time at Paradyme Management, and to help you to overcome the challenges we experienced during our training. One of the challenges that I faced was using the Microsoft Excel program. When I first started my Excel training, I had a 30% understanding of the program. I learned a lot from the Insperity training in Excel, but I have to say that I learned the most through hands-on experience. I was assigned projects that involved using the program to log various types of data. I now have an 80% understanding of Excel and am almost fully efficient in using Microsoft Excel.
Thanks to Paradyme Management I understand the important role of Information Technology in business, its many aspects, and
  more... the importance of employees coming together and creating ways to improve the company as a whole and for the future. I believe you can be the best that you can be by being innovative, creative, detail and goal orientated.  less
Pros
extensive training, involvement in company projects, employee outings, paid internships, and a fun and relaxed work environment
Excellent place to work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMay 17, 2012
I have worked here for 7 months so far and have enjoyed all aspects every step of the way. The company has a very strong sense of work ethic and culture and takes care of it's employees in every possible way. Exceptional benefits for full time employees, Friday team lunches, frequent team outtings, all expenses paid by the company, it's almost like not having to "work" while you're working because it's such a pleasant environment. The company is also always growing and hiring new people like wild fire so there is obvious stability and a future working with them. I would recommend working for Paradyme Management Inc. to anyone given the opportunity. This is a company where the management really cares about their employees and a company that will more than likely continue to grow to great levels throughout the years.
Pros
excellent benefits and incentives, team lunches, team outtings, happy co-workers, always room for growth
Additional Review
BI Consultant (Former Employee) –  DCMarch 9, 2012
After reading the other reviews (which should be from people i know because "they" were "all" employee when i was there, I can tell that there is no opportunities or growth.
My first 6 months in this company, i worked in average 12h/day + week end, I was told that I would receive a end of the year bonus, and I got nothing...
I would like to know what was the raise/benefits that the "other" reviewer got...
Pros
couple good people
Cons
poor management
First job, great first expereince
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJanuary 11, 2012
I graduated and joined Paradyme as an Analyst and it was the best decision I made. I had the choice of joining a small business versus joining Accenture, and I chose Paradyme because I liked the family feel. I learned a great deal while at Paradyme and I was able to take certification classes (e.g., Java, Oracle, Pentaho) that has helped build my resume.
Pros
good attention to career advancement
My experience
Consultant (Current Employee) –  DCJanuary 11, 2012
I've worked for Paradyme for several years now. What has impressed me the most about the organization is that it is constantly making strides to improve as a company. The management team makes consistent effort to improve the working experience for it's employees and does not settle for second best. Whether it's the compensation model, culture, market offerings or work/life balance the company is constantly revisiting each area of how it operates and making improvements. With regard to valuing employees, Paradyme is the first small company i've worked for who will actually fly it's out of state staff in and out of DC just for the day, just so that they can be included in a holiday party or company function. Also, i primarily work out of one of Paradyme's offices and every Friday the company takes the entire office staff out to lunch, which is pretty cool.
Pros
friday team lunches, competitive comp/benefits package, flexible work schedule
Cons
commute
Great Company to work for
Senior Consultiant (Former Employee) –  Washington DCJanuary 11, 2012
I was a Consultant and then was promoted to a Senior Consultant in about 14 months. The company experienced a good amount of growth while I was there, so things were changing, but the management remained true to all their employees and their core values. Everyone I met and worked with at Paradyme was pleasant and was able to teach me something.
Pros
great work culture
Cons
n/a
Horrible Company
Wahsington (Former Employee) –  ConsultantNovember 8, 2011
I know that one review is not enough to give you an opinion about a company and that's why i will make sure more former employees will come here to confirm how bad Paradyme Management is.
I worked for them a year and half. Even if you work hard, work longer, get more than positive results, bring money to the company, they will still dis-respect you. Even after I left they still make my life difficult (I am in the process of buying an house and the mortgage required confirmation of my past employers, thing that they refuse to give - I left 4 months ago).
The management is ridiculous and don't care about the person... only profit and themselves...
I hope you will have time to read this before signing
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything else...