Paradysz Employee Reviews

Was a great place to work
Senior Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJune 16, 2015
Enjoyed working for Paradysz. Great employees, and management was for the most part approachable, and a head of the game. I will miss working for this fun company.
Cons
Talk to your workers, especially those who choose to stay. If change needs to happen, they may be willing to make the needed change.
Productive and Engaging Work Environment
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJJune 9, 2015
I spent a wonderful 11 years with Paradysz. My co-workers were second to none giving all a beautiful family like atmosphere. Our management team was second to none providing us with challenges as well as friendship. I had the opportunity to "grow up" in my career here and absorbed all I could to make me a better employee and person.
Pros
flexible schedule, work from home availability, friendships, challenges, education, fostering younger employees
Cons
lack of earned promotions
Very good place to work.
Archivist of Research Department (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 11, 2015
Overall this is a good place to work temporarily. Their employee turnover rate is not very good. They let go of valuable employees all the time. Other than that, the office environment is nice. The employees are intelligent, young and know what they are doing.

The office parties are good but the company band shouldn't take up so much time. Its more of a concert than a social party.
Productive and excellent work place
Scanning (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 5, 2014
Excellent work and environment place, I've learned new photo shop skills.
Co-Workers
Paradysz, Inc (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 15, 2014
The job culture is great and the employees are friendly. Long hours and high stressful job.
Busy and ever changing environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 25, 2014
Nice balance of team and individual work duties. Too much leaking of work into personal life. Need to be available even during vacation time. At the same time, very exciting and always something new around the corner. As the economy tanked, the stress level went up and morale went down.
"Family" style, open, fun, good people.
Network/Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2014
I learned a lot at my previous employer, especially since I started as an intern. I worked hard to become a Network Administrator.
Typically I took care of most helpdesk issues, routinely managed the backup/restore systems. Installed/patched servers and client machines. Create and gave orientation to new employees.
There was always a good atmosphere with the people. Good conversation, people eating lunch together, a family setting. We had Rec day where the company applauded the new employees, anniversaries and even our clients as well.
The hardest part was probably dealing with different deadlines and issues that popped out of nowhere, ie; a system crash.
Completing projects with the team was always the highlight of my day. We all had tasks to do, and we all cooperated and assisted in getting things done.
Pros
free lunch once a month, ping pong table, summer outings, summer fridays, casual non client days.
Cons
we were shorthanded in tech department at one point in time.
just a normal corporate job
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 25, 2014
This is a typical corporate environment. Very busy office with no down time.
interesting work. I learned a lot about system. Very informative company.
Manager, Media Planner (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2013
interesting work. I learned a lot about system. Very informative company.
Pros
very informative company.
Cons
healthcare is not really great.
Entrepreneurial, growth-focused company
Senior Director, Insert and Print Media (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 29, 2013
Fast paced, client-service oriented marketing agency. Leadership fosters talent development and career growth. Great corporate culture.
Pros
employee recognition programs, advancement opportunities
Cons
no 401(k) match, no educational support programs, under-resourced
Workload
Jr. Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 14, 2013
Learned & setup Microsoft Lync 2010 & 2013 servers
Assisted end-users computers & laptops issues
great place to work
Director (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, Minnesota & New JerseyMarch 22, 2013
Paradysz offers many opportunities within the company, if you are a rockstar, they will find a place for you to shine. They work hard and play hard. Decent culture.
Pros
monthly free lunches, strong benefits
Cons
small hr representation
faced paced and analytical focused
Director (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, Minnesota & New JerseyMarch 22, 2013
Resources are lean, work hard and play hard, family atmosphere and moving in a digital direction. HR is small, Tech is good
Pros
monthly free lunches, benefits
Cons
a lot of work
Great people and great workplace
Coordinator, Corporate Office Services (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 22, 2012
Yet again, another marketing firm I can't say anything negative about. It was a great place to work, met alot of great people and took alot away from my time with Paradysz. Unfortunately, after I received my promotion, over the next year they made some cuts throughout the Corporate Office Services dept and this position was eliminated.
Productive and fun place to work.
Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 5, 2012
I have enjoyed my employment stay at Paradysz. I have worked hard and been complimented on my work ethic often. I have really enjoyed my fellow associates and have made some permanent friends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paradysz. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8