Paragon Healthcare is currently seeking an Application Developer / Analysts to join the Information Technology team in our Dallas, TX location. The Application Developer / Analysts reports to the IT Manager and is responsible for maintenance and development of our ASP .NET Applications, SharePoint Farms, and Websites as well as SQL database Maintenance. The ideal candidate will have a user friendly attitude and moderate experience in application administration and development in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Creation and maintenance of Sites, Site Collections, and Web Applications.
- Qualification, Installation and Maintenance of any Plug-in, Feature, Web Part, Template or Solution, including 3rd party software or applications.
- Installation and Maintenance of Master Page and all Page Layouts.
- Maintaining end user access permissions. This may also include the ability to delegate permissions authority to other users, as deemed appropriate.
- Implementing and maintaining search services, including defining search scopes and crawl schedules.
- Recommending and implementing best use practices such as workflows and simple customizations, and communicating with IT management.
- Maintain and Deploy reports to SharePoint, including setting permissions, data sources, schedules, and subscriptions as necessary.
- Moving content from one site or location to another.
- Support integrations with other systems such as Zoho CRM and Dynamics GP.
- Assist the IT technical support team on all application user issues with CPR+, SharePoint, and Drip Sync
- Adhere to company policies, including attendance and punctuality.
- Adhere to confidentiality (HIPAA) requirements.
- Take guidance from IT Manager to ensure tasks are completed successfully and on schedule
- Possibility for light travel as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Must have strong time management, project management, organizational, and team collaboration skills.
- One to two (1-2) years of experience C#, ASP.NET.
- One (1) year of experience developing queries / stored procedures.
- Custom workflow, feature or web part development.
- SharePoint Server 2010 implementation and deployment experience preferred.
- One (1) year of SharePoint site management and content development experience preferred.
- Experience with SQL-Server and SSRS and how they integrate with SharePoint and ASP.NET preferred.
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and third party ASP .NET APIs preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and CPR + desired, but not required.
Indeed - 21 months ago
As a market-leading specialty infusion provider, Paragon Healthcare has served as a patient advocate, offering unmatched service for more...