Paragon Honda

Paragon Honda Employee Reviews

Sales Process
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Woodside, NYAugust 27, 2014
Get into the showroom, check my email and Elead Crm to go thru potiential new clients and also previous clients in the data base. Follow up with phone call, text, or email.
fun work place
Sales (Former Employee), Woodside, NYDecember 17, 2013
i learned a lot about cars at Paragon Honda. the day is busy with customers and following up with older customers as well. Saturday morning meeting that is where we set up our goals for the week.
It was ok
Business Development Center Representative (Former Employee), Woodside, NYNovember 18, 2013
Pros: monthly bonuses, top dog bonus
Cons: healthcare, pay
I learned a lot. It was a pretty good enviornment. No real advancement opportunities and hard to get paid commission. A tiny promtion was more of a demotion when i made less than half of what I was making prior. Getting a pay plan took forever. Managers forget the line between professonal and personal relationships. Management can be verbally abusive
PRODUCTIVE WORK PLACE.
TITLE CLERK/BILLER (Former Employee), Queens, NYJanuary 11, 2013
WOULD GO BACK AND WORK AGAIN. I LEARNED ALOT ON CAR PAPER WORK SUCH AS DOING DMV PAPERWORK, CALLING BANKS, DOING BANK PAPER WORK, FILING , FAXING, COPING.
security
Security Guard (Former Employee), Queens, NYMay 4, 2012
Pros: free coffee. tv. and internet.
Cons: night shift. (grave yard shift)
i was a guard at night. made sure no car was stolen or damaged during night in a rebel area.
Good Place to Work
Auto Parts Consultant (Current Employee), Woodside, NYApril 18, 2012
Pros: 4 day work week and 5 days off every 3 weeks.
Cons: long work days, no employee parking
High volume service department, plenty of customer traffic, constantly busy so the commission checks are high and the days go by quickly. Union shop with great benefits. Management respectful and appreciative. Long work hours but offset with a 4 day work week and 5 consecutive days off every 3 weeks plus all holidays off.