Paragon Honda Employee Reviews in United States

Good opportunity
service advisor (Current Employee) –  Woodside, NYJuly 18, 2016
Busy shop and supportive management. This can be a good place to work. One should definitely take a look. Good co-workers.
Productive workplace with balance in real life.
Buisness Devolpment & Sales/Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodside, NYSeptember 26, 2015
On a normal day I answered heavy volume of phone calls and internet leads promptly, also offered assistance in service sales and sales of a vehicle for customer. I learned a lot about handling phone calls in a busy environment and also offering great customer service to very complicated customers. Management at Paragon was exceptional the director abused her authority and caused a lot of workers to quit. Co-workers were very helpful and respected the work place. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to the crm change and sales programs we had setup on the computer. The most enjoyable part of the job was making customers happy that they received great customer service and happy about their new vehicle.
Good Place to Work
Auto Parts Consultant (Current Employee) –  Woodside, NYApril 18, 2012
High volume service department, plenty of customer traffic, constantly busy so the commission checks are high and the days go by quickly. Union shop with great benefits. Management respectful and appreciative. Long work hours but offset with a 4 day work week and 5 consecutive days off every 3 weeks plus all holidays off.
Pros
4 day work week and 5 days off every 3 weeks.
Cons
long work days, no employee parking
It was ok
Business Development Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodside, NYNovember 18, 2013
I learned a lot. It was a pretty good enviornment. No real advancement opportunities and hard to get paid commission. A tiny promtion was more of a demotion when i made less than half of what I was making prior. Getting a pay plan took forever. Managers forget the line between professonal and personal relationships. Management can be verbally abusive
Pros
monthly bonuses, top dog bonus
Cons
healthcare, pay
exciting
business development (Current Employee) –  astoriaFebruary 17, 2015
learn about cars, fun learning environment. Co-workers are easy and flexible to work with mangers are flexible with schedule and are willing and eager to teach.
Pros
easy to move up
Cons
not my field of study
Sales Process
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Woodside, NYAugust 27, 2014
Get into the showroom, check my email and Elead Crm to go thru potiential new clients and also previous clients in the data base. Follow up with phone call, text, or email.
fun work place
Sales (Former Employee) –  Woodside, NYDecember 17, 2013
i learned a lot about cars at Paragon Honda. the day is busy with customers and following up with older customers as well. Saturday morning meeting that is where we set up our goals for the week.
security
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMay 4, 2012
i was a guard at night. made sure no car was stolen or damaged during night in a rebel area.
Pros
free coffee. tv. and internet.
Cons
night shift. (grave yard shift)
Productive work place.
TITLE CLERK/BILLER (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJanuary 11, 2013
Would go back and work again. I learned alot on car paper work such as doing dmv paperwork, calling banks, doing bank paper work, filing , faxing, coping.

2.7