Paragon Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAMay 23, 2017
If I could work for one company, it would be for Paragon. Managers are wonderful and fair pay/PTO. Flexible schedules and great communication from managers and higher ups.
Pros
Wonderful staff
Cons
Busy day
Great Place to work
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  East Lansing, MIMay 15, 2017
Very upbeat and friendly culture at workplace, patients are the best part and new equipment is awesome, management is great and helpful. A typical day is about 8 hours
Pros
new buliding, staff.
Cons
productivity level
Management is where the money is. Minimal raises are given.
Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kentucky.March 13, 2017
They hire inexperienced assistants for management positions that should not be "bosses". Poor pay Ultr high minutes for every patient even when not necessary.
Pros
Therapy staff works well together
Cons
Manager does not have your back.
excellent company to work for
Rehab Manager/physical therapist assistant (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIJune 1, 2016
Paragon is an excellent company to work for. I work in an excellent environment. And am part of an exceptional team that genuinely cares for their clients, as well as their co workers
Fun environment to work with
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 23, 2015
Loved the environment to work in. The company encourages growth and further developing your skills as a therapist. The company would offer CUEs to the therapist to help grow their skills and potential.
Poor work environment, very poor upper management support,
Program Director (Former Employee) –  michiganJanuary 23, 2015
I bought into this company claiming to treat there employees better than any other company. At first it felt like it but then when things got hard the upper management didn't hesitate to throw you under the bus. The building I worked in management treat therapy horribly which made the work environment borderline unbearable.

The therapist I worked with were fantastic.
Pros
The other therapist
Cons
Work environment, management both from the rehab company and building.
Great Company to work for.
Program Director of Rehab (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 13, 2015
Awesome company! Great team of management and Home office support. The Health campus I work at is the best I have worked in my entire career. Good management staff, good Co-workers and Great leaders in every department. I manage the rehab department here and I personally call it the CORE- Center for Orthopedic Rehab Excellence!!!! the best staff ever.
Pros
lots of perks, Stars program- more stars you earn more buying power you have, gas money paid once a month, financial support to continue education, tuition reimbursed etc
Cons
long hours of work as a manager.
This was a great company to work for
PPS coordinator (Former Employee) –  Corporate offive in Nashville, TNNovember 13, 2014
I worked for this company for 5 years and experienced a whole different side to healthcare outside of the hospital setting. I learned a lot about marketing, consumer satisfaction, chart reviews, education of staff and denial management.
Pros
Enjoyable work settings, support from superiors, travelling the country
Cons
uncertainty about job security
Poor mangment and upper mgmt
PRN (Former Employee) –  Boston maJuly 17, 2014
Rehab manger/ above mgmt do not listen to issues on job, or issues that people have with manger, after numerous complaints against her. Manger herself unperfessional, rude and inconsiderate of others. Would not recommend this facility.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Manger, above mangment, professionalism of others
Productive and Nice work environment. People love their job here.
PRN (Current Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIJune 27, 2014
The work environment allows everyone to be productive and efficient but have fun and enjoy each other as people also. We get to know the patients well and have time for documentation. People like it and they don't leave this place once they start working here.
Overall has good intentions but needs to carry them out
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, OhNovember 12, 2013
the best part of my job are my patients. I love how they respond to me and know that overall I have their best interest. The company does fairly well with recognizing this but could do better.