Paragon Robotics LLC is a manufacturer of next-generation energy auditing hardware and software for energy efficiency engineers. Our wireless data acquisition hardware and advanced analysis simulation software are used for building and process energy audits to determine the most cost-effective improvement projects.
We are looking for a sales engineer with extensive experience in the energy efficiency space, specifically selling to ESCOs, energy service companies, utilities, Fortune 500s, and other large customers which perform commercial energy audits.
We are a startup company, so we are looking for a candidate who thrives in this environment and wants to be part of a high growth company with revolutionary products. The candidate also needs to be able to hit the ground running with an extensive existing contact list. This position will be contract until our initial product launch in late Q2-2013. At that time, this position will become full-time and compensation will be renegotiated to potentially include commission and equity.
Please email us with your resume and a short blurb about why you are interested in the position.
- Develop overall sales strategy for both hardware and software products
- Create marketing materials for initial sales lanuch
- Oversee press events for product launches
- Initially handle direct sales with prospective customers until a sales team is brought on
- Help with business development for other applications of our product platform
- Up to 20% travel may be required
- BS in engineering or related discipline
- 7+ years experience in sales in the energy efficiency space
- Experience overseeing press packages for product launches
- Experience leading other sales personnel
$40-$70/hr based on qualifications
No recruiters or phone calls accepted.
data loggers, thermodynamic simulation, instrumentation, modeling, CEM, certified energy manager, building management systems