High end commercial store fixture manufacturer based out of Big Lake, MN is looking for a drafter/detailer.
Individual will be responsible for providing detailed shop drawings for fabrication and installation of all millwork, fixtures and cabinets based on information taken from architectural drawings and notes.
Successful candidates will have an Associate degree and 2 years minimum experience with AutoCAD. Store fixture industry experience is highly preferred. Programming and CNC knowledge a plus.
- Proficient in current versions of AutoCAD with a strong understanding of CAD standards
- Comprehension of architectural drawings and renderings
- Store fixture/millwork knowledge of materials and processes related to the company’s manufactured product.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Self-starter, motivated to work independently
No out-of-state applicants
Compensation based on experience.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Founded in 1995, Paragon Store Fixtures offers full project management in the architectural design, fabrication, and installation of custom...