Paragon Employee Reviews

Review Summary
Box Office Cashier (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILJuly 27, 2017
A straight forward high school job filled with annoying highschoolers and managers who do nothing. Very good job if you like movies and movie snacks. Also job puts in added benefits if you hold the position for a long time.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Movie Tickets
security is not an easy job
PSO (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCJune 20, 2017
arriving to work on time, taking my job seriously and professionally, management my time and my work ethics, workplace culture dealing with cowokers and guess, the hardest part of the job, there is no hardest part of the job is taking care of the guess to keep them and to come back
Pros
longer lunch
Cons
healtcare
Worst place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 24, 2017
Do not work here. The treat the employees terrible, they don't care about you at all. There's no where to park, the food has made people sick. The owners are the worst.
Ok place to work.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MIMay 23, 2017
Management isn't consistent on work rules.Only get a lunch break, no other breaks during the shift.
Supervisor is also in charge of material handling.
I had a very productive work experience at Paragon
Senior CRA (Former Employee) –  Home based officeMay 16, 2017
I liked working at Paragon. Paragon encourages cross-functionality and this is best exemplified in the fact that CRA’s are trained to work across therapeutic areas. So at every point in time I was always monitoring multiple protocols from multiple therapeutic areas. Essentially this has enabled me to develop the skill and capacity to work in multiple therapeutic areas & multiple protocols, and to sharpen my time management skills.
I also enjoyed working with my team members.
Paragon Communcations - fun company with good perks
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bolton, MAMay 5, 2017
It's a good place to work. I feel like I make a difference here and I enjoy the people I work with. The flexibility is good too. If i need to leave for an appointment or take care of family commitments they are very understanding.
Pros
coworkers, free fitness center, good pay, casual
Cons
communication could be better
Accumulated great management skills here
Store Manager, CVS (Former Employee) –  Loveland, OHMarch 26, 2017
Good company to work for, great compensation...Looking for a job with better schedule, more quality of life. They do not allow management to be very positive with their associates
Pros
great salary
Cons
negative feedback, doesn't allow management to be associate friendly
Very stressful inviroment,
Daily customer service (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAMarch 1, 2017
i would start every day cleaning them , count out the till. then i would proceed to take orders over the phone and with customers coming through the door.
Paragon
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Venetian Village, ILFebruary 16, 2017
Now we can hear better.....off in the distance
to the west of central state. Clearly l have never been there,...
..but this feels like we 're in the center of the pie.
(radio chatter)
Pros
No plasticware
Cons
no fresh fruit
Great Company
Accounts Director (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 29, 2016
Management is fair and gives employees the right amount of guidance but has a hands off approach as well.
Employees are easy to get along with.
Potential for growth may exist in the future since investors have come aboard to support that growth and development.
The factory in China is top notch.
hard-working on time every time
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Souh Burlington vtNovember 23, 2016
every morning I go to work I open up the building do all my security checks do access control do my interior exterior checks for the day watch all cameras on the monitors right now I work for a federal contractor armed guard I work in all federal buildings IRS Social Security OSI DHS I have a fire State Firearm license qualified first aid AED infant child adult handcuff baton and pepper spray qualified
Pros
just be thankful I have a job
Cons
N/a
Productive an fun
Book assembler (Former Employee) –  Milan, TNNovember 21, 2016
Great experience. Good benefits. Great pay. They always done stuff for employees on birthdays. Or they would just cook us lunch randomly. Easy task but hard work loved it.
Not bad
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 15, 2016
Supervisors attended to make you think you will get fired almost everyday Bryant Brookins seemed to believe he was in charge the company but actually he was just a jerk
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not good job security
Management is for Management
Armed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 14, 2016
Enjoyed what I was doing, but Management only looked out for Management. Benefits such as leave is not available for a year, so therefore if you get sick, its leave without pay. Health benefits very expensive.
Pros
Starting pay was ok.
Cons
Management out for Management. No encouragement.
I found the management team worked mostly against each other.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bolton, MA 01740August 24, 2016
Unfortunately the year I worked there, we had one of the worst snow seasons in decades. I was forced to take 2 personal days due to plant closure, then I had personal issues with my vehicle, to the point that I was let go due to excessive days off. I feel if they worked with me until I could work out my mechanical issues, it would have been better for everyone. I understand, time waits for no one, I believe there was way more going on than meets the eye. Constantly, I felt the CFO, and Human Resources tried to place me in harm's way, accusing me of wrongdoing, it appeared they were not happy with my manager, so it does roll down hill. Except for my direct manager, it was probably one of the worst experiences in working, ever.
Pros
I enjoyed working with my direct manager.
Cons
I think I said enough.
Friendly enviroment
Armed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  109 Saint Joseph St. Mobile, AlAugust 15, 2016
The pay was decent for the work we did. Sometimes it could be stressful once it was time to do recertification. Most of the people who work on the contract are older and nicer people. It's like a small family where they look out for each other.
Pros
the pay
Cons
health care
Great experiance
Protective Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 27, 2016
Great experience working with a lot of well trained personal. They employee plenty of veterans and active reserves. Thank you for the opportunities.
n/a
Protective Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 18, 2016
You start off as a flex officer, working multiple posts and will eventually have a permanent post. This job is very strict. Still a good job, the pay is very good.
Protective Security Officer
Protective Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 27, 2016
This is a great company to be employed with. The staff are very polite and easy to work with. my job is to check people in and screen bags and belonging to avoid and dangers
Unprofessional Organization
Officer (Former Employee) –  AtlantaJune 27, 2016
This company does not care about its employees. They are strictly a number or a place holder, not a person. Advancement is minimal, supervisors only care about themselves, and management is abrasive and only worried about their bonuses. Worst company I have ever worked for.
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything, I am serious when I say that.