Parallel Employment Group

Parallel Employment Group Employee Reviews

Working with harness
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 11, 2015
Love love working here. Environment is decent. You work on your own little work station. No coming across any problems with others or being crowded with others. Everyone's respectful and very hard working people. Learn what wires belongs to which plug in order to work. Very interesting, especially knowing you're like making lights or wires for other company such as military truck companies.
Work is different every day. The people are great
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, Wisconsin 53143July 29, 2015
I am a beautiful people person. I learn very quickly at my assigned job. Because of the correct type of training I provided so much to the team. I was in tune with the managers and the corporate Mangers when they were present.
Pros
The people
Cons
Not caring as much for the right people.
Good place to start to gain teaching experience
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 27, 2015
A typical day at work is to pick kids up from lunch room and escort them to class to begin our day of learning. I learned that today's students are much different than when I was a kid and from my children. Therefore I have to adjust teaching to their understanding and try to have fun as well. The coworkers are great with providing information about different schools we may be assigned to and if the students are unruly etc. The hardest part of the day is trying to reach and teach todays students when some of them don't care about their education and interfere with the ones who do want to learn. The most enjoyable part of the day is when I actually do reach the ones who say they don't care along with the few that do!
Pros
Great start to learn about teaching
Cons
Some of the children don't care about education
Nice place to work
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 12, 2015
It was very nice because the managers weren't always looking over your shoulder to make sure you were doing your job. They were just hoping that you are doing your job the right way and hope you would tell someone if you messed up.
Pros
Not so many employees so it wasn't crowded
Cons
Some of the employees would tell you what to do even though the managers were not around
I would love to work but...
Still looking (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJuly 2, 2015
I wish, when they send you on an interview the time and day were right. Or, that they would actually have a client that has requested a new employee. It’s frustrating to show up for an interview and the potential employer has no idea who you are.
Pros
They will greet you in a friendly manner.
Cons
They have trouble getting your name or other information right.
Productive office enviornment
Recruiter/Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 18, 2015
Worked with a good team, great co-workers. The best part of the job was that it keeps you on your toes with the daily changes. Over all had a great experience.
I work for an agency.
Substitute Teacher K-12 (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 3, 2015
A typical day at work is telling student that cell phones is not allowed, no talking do your work, and respect your teacher and stop the cursing. I have learn that many students face many personal problems from home and they need someone to talk to about their situation. You must have control over your classroom. We as co-workers must stick together and share the same views when to comes to students. The hardest part of the job is students that disrupt the class while you are teaching the class. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing kids who wants to learn and who wants to succeed in life.
Pros
Sometimes as a substitute you have a prep period.
Cons
The disavantage is that you get a short lunch period for twenty minutes.
last minute notice
Temp (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIApril 13, 2015
Parallel Never has job that pay well. work at Parallel from time to time because I need more income. It would be nice if they paid well.
Pros
i can get work easy if i did not have a job
Cons
never keep and assign open for more than a couple of days
Good job at first, slowly getting worse
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 18, 2015
The branch I was part of was the best in the company, then all of a sudden we were seen as the worst. Even though our sales were still #1 and we had the #1 and 2 biggest clients, we were seen as doing a bad job. When the management structure was changed, that is when it all went downhill. The VP that took over was clueless in what he was doing.
N/A
Picking and packing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIFebruary 25, 2015
They are ok not alot of jobs the people are nice. Mostly warehouse work. It is an ok temp service to work for. There are better and there are worse.
Pros
nice people
Cons
not alot of jobs
basic warehouse work
Bailer operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 16, 2015
along with operating a bailer a basic work day would consist of unpacking and packing goods. as well as checking for damaged products.
productive and organized
packager, shipping and receiving (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WINovember 17, 2014
their is enough heavy lifting of product and enough packaging to get done, great co-workers that works reasonably as a team member
Pros
great work environment
Cons
not enough hours and unreasonable pay
Job
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Racine, WINovember 7, 2014
Its a nice place to work if you want to keep busy. Nice managers and co-workers
Enjoyed working for them gained alot of experience
Recruiter/Placement Specialist/ Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 26, 2014
We all came in and took charge and orginazation over this branch. Great experience of learning and advancement to other positions
Desk job
Pay roll specialist (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYSeptember 2, 2014
I sit in an office inputting workers pay. The most enjoyable part is that it is a 9-5 job so i can spend time with my kids and my husband.
Pros
hours
Cons
very slow pace
Employment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 17, 2014
A typical day at would require me hanging clothes, making sure they are in correct order to be delivered and much more.
Great at job placement
Team Lead/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJuly 3, 2014
This temp agency is great at job placement and constant work.
Misleading
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OhioJune 6, 2014
Advertising for jobs that are NOT even available in state. Very misleading. Stop wasting our time with your ploys to increase your employee database we are serious people looking for serious jobs..
a very productive place to work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 2, 2014
a typical day of work consist of being there on time, being ready to work. one of the things I learned was to work hard and work smart. The management there was pretty good. the hardest part of the job was learning a new technique. the most enjoyable part of the job was getting a full day's pay.
Pros
lunch and 2 breaks
Cons
only work on assignments
fun work place
Forklift Operator/General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Atkinson, WIMay 19, 2014
I love this job had great pay I understand everything an the work was good
Pros
we all worked togther
Cons
hard to get hired in