Parallel Employment Group Employee Reviews

trash
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIOctober 9, 2017
I was with this company for almost 4 years and never received any type of career advancement. They speak to you very rudely and treat you like you're less than human. I wouldn't recommend this job for anyone.
Productive place to work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIOctober 2, 2017
Typical day is show up on time and begin working. Managers are great to work with. Training is spectacular. Workplace culture is inviting. The hardest part of the job was 3rd shift. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work and coworkers.
Pros
Lunch breaks, flexible, relaxed
Cons
n/a
A great temp service
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Racine County, WISeptember 28, 2017
If you have a criminal record or just don't have any luck with finding a job they will help you get a job as soon as one comes available. You have to call them to let them know your available for work.
Pros
They are fair.
Cons
Lack of opening during peak season.
Competitive with local substitute rates.
Substitute Teacher K-12 (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2017
Control over your schedule is the best reason to work here. The salary rates are competitive with other substitute teaching companies as well. The office staff is always available and very helpful too.
Pros
Schedule Control and flexibility
Cons
Pay, no income during school break periods
Temp Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE - SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 17, 2017
I have worked at many locations through this temp service, but they didn't stay in contact with the client or myself at the last place I worked. I was let go without any notice and neither the company I was working at or the temp service knew what was going on.
Pros
Help people get into the workforce
Cons
Consistency and communication
They have their picks who they want to work and get into the company
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJuly 2, 2017
It is not really a job it is a hustle and getting treat like black people was more like slaves. Most of the people who worked thru parallel Employment is mexican
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks, slaves, bad air supply
Can't complain.. need a job? They get you one!
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJune 30, 2017
I worked for them on one assignment. Staff was friendly, except for one of the recruiter who actually rolled her eyes at me. Other than that they are there to get you a job and they do just that. Of course, based on your skills.
Pros
They can get you long term jobs, on top of payroll
Cons
Healthcare, sometimes short assignments
Un fracaso
Hacer cajas (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 14, 2017
Es nada buena. Te copran por todo....vnoe gusto
Cons
Es 10 minutos nada y te lo descuu
very nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Atkinson, WIMay 19, 2017
Nice place to work with nice coworkers easy to get a long as team. the hardest part was for me was that wanted to give jobs to every one, but unfortunately some people weren't elgible.
A great temp service to work for!
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 28, 2017
I always had work and never felt pressure to work if i choose not to. The staff was fast and efficent. If I had any problems they were correct immediately.
Pros
friendly staff, decent schools, and just an overall great place to work.
Cons
Good place to work with busy days
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIMarch 4, 2017
Parallel Employment is a good company. There is always something going on and no two days are the same. You do have to catch on quickly but once you do there is so much to learn. Management is easy to work with. I liked my manager and the people that I worked with. You meet a variety of people but with any job you learn to deal with things as they happen.
Pros
coworkers; management; always busy
Cons
days can be long when unexpected things occur
fun place, not enough hours
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 27, 2017
I had to wait for a call to come into work. I didn't get many calls after the 2 year of working there. I worked at different schools in Milwaukee, Racine, and Waukesha. Some of the schools were really nice. I loved teaching the students. The hardest part was when I had a classroom filled with students that didn't want to learn and all they wanted to do was start fights with each other.
Great Co-Workers
Recruitment/Admin. Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 26, 2017
Great co-workers. I did learn a lot of things. No job stability though. Flexible work schedule. Decent pay but not competitive.
Its a temp agency like the rest.
temporary help (Former Employee) –  Delavan, WIMay 2, 2016
Pretty much anything you know about temp agency's are accurate about Parallel. Same stuff different place really, but the staff is helpful and friendly so that's a plus, not like QPS representatives. QPS are still by far the worst to work for.
Pros
Great responce time, friendly staff
Cons
Some jobs arent ideal
different assignments weekly
Full Time Employment (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIFebruary 29, 2016
employment did not last more thatn three months
help many positions through this temporay agency
lable maker
shipping recieving
pik pack
assembly
Flexible temp position
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 26, 2015
This is a great way to earn extra income in between jobs. The flexibility was one of the biggest perks! The staff at the agency were in regular contact to assess how well things went on each assignment. The per diem rate wasn't high enough. Otherwise, this was a good short-term / temporary employment experience.
Pros
Regular contact with agency, ability to choose hours and assignments
Cons
Per diem pay rate
Working with harness
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 11, 2015
Love love working here. Environment is decent. You work on your own little work station. No coming across any problems with others or being crowded with others. Everyone's respectful and very hard working people. Learn what wires belongs to which plug in order to work. Very interesting, especially knowing you're like making lights or wires for other company such as military truck companies.
Work is different every day. The people are great
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, Wisconsin 53143July 29, 2015
I am a beautiful people person. I learn very quickly at my assigned job. Because of the correct type of training I provided so much to the team. I was in tune with the managers and the corporate Mangers when they were present.
Pros
The people
Cons
Not caring as much for the right people.
Good place to start to gain teaching experience
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 27, 2015
A typical day at work is to pick kids up from lunch room and escort them to class to begin our day of learning. I learned that today's students are much different than when I was a kid and from my children. Therefore I have to adjust teaching to their understanding and try to have fun as well. The coworkers are great with providing information about different schools we may be assigned to and if the students are unruly etc. The hardest part of the day is trying to reach and teach todays students when some of them don't care about their education and interfere with the ones who do want to learn. The most enjoyable part of the day is when I actually do reach the ones who say they don't care along with the few that do!
Pros
Great start to learn about teaching
Cons
Some of the children don't care about education
Nice place to work
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 12, 2015
It was very nice because the managers weren't always looking over your shoulder to make sure you were doing your job. They were just hoping that you are doing your job the right way and hope you would tell someone if you messed up.
Pros
Not so many employees so it wasn't crowded
Cons
Some of the employees would tell you what to do even though the managers were not around

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parallel Employment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7