Parallel Path (Boulder, Colorado) is looking for a talented Sales Specialist to support our growing Internet marketing business.
The Sales Specialist is an important position at Parallel Path and has multiple duties and broad responsibilities to successfully implement and drive the sales goals of the company. This person also acts in a traditional Lead Generation role to help grow the prospect base for Parallel Path. The Sales Specialists will identify, initiate and nurture relationships, both over the phone, via e-mail, and in person with decision makers and identify those that are most likely to be successful clients of Parallel Path. This is a high-profile position for an assertive self-directed candidate who must be able come up to speed quickly and produce superior results.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage key prospect lists based on Parallel Path corporate requirements and goals (target verticals, company size, prospective clients’ internal resources, etc.)
- Research and implement internal & third party lead generation programs as appropriate to meet company goals for lead generation.
- Contact leads via phone, email and face to face. Maintain communication with all active leads and prospects.
- Target prospects to engage them to the value of Parallel Path’s offerings: SEO, PPC, 360 Degree Tracking & Web Analytics, Retargeting, Landing Page Development, and Online Strategy
- Handle all inbound sales inquiries, and manage the sales activity and process at Parallel Path.
- Attend various trade shows, networking events, and other outside functions with the purpose to meet current prospects and canvas for new leads.
- Perform mini-audits of a prospect’s current online marketing presence and performance (training to be provided)
- Produce proposals at the appropriate stage for prospects who are ready to do business with Parallel Path.
- Successfully present in person or electronically, Parallel Path's value proposition to prospects. Strong presentation skills a prerequisite
- Maintain detailed records and measure progress and results using the company CRM (Salesforce.com) for all leads & prospects
- Working with the Marketing team, develop sales materials for use by the sales professional in communicating with clients. (presentations, mini-audits, sales sheets, etc)
- Work with the marketing group to help implement successful marketing programs to drive leads to the company.
- Work with other resources within the company to provide further value to prospects such as full audits and presentations by senior members at Parallel Path
- Handle objections and manage the closing process with the executive team at Parallel Path
- Meet the Sales goals of Parallel Path
- 1-4 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, IT/Tech or Enterprise business-to-business sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Digital advertising industry knowledge and experience (SEO, PPC, & Analytics)
- Demonstrated ability to develop qualified leads to the close stage
- Reliable, strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Salesforce experience preferred
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to continue your professional development at a fast paced and exciting company, reply with your cover letter and resume. Local candidates preferred. Relocation expenses not covered.
Why Parallel Path?
Employees enjoy: Working with seasoned industry experts, awesome work environment, competitive compensation, health coverage, 401(k), 3 weeks paid vacation, RTD Ecopass, catered lunches, stocked kitchen, cool Downtown Boulder location, company smart phone & MacBook Pro laptop, company ski days, ongoing training, career advancement & more! We like to bike, ski/ride, climb, hike, skate, and have fun. Come work - and play! at Parallel Path.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Parallel Path Corporation, a Denver Internet Marketing Agency based in Colorado, offers in-depth expertise, high-touch service, and a...