Parallon Business Performance Group

Parallon Business Performance Group Employer Reviews

HEAVY PRODUCTION REQUIREMENT
Pre-Registration/Insurance Verification Rep (Former Employee), Orange Park, FLOctober 22, 2013
WORKING FOR 9 PARALLON FACIITIES IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA WAS CHALLENGING, DEALING WITH VARIOUS PERSONALITIES AND CIRCUMSTANCES. HOWEVER, I LOVED MY JOB BUT DURING THE LAST 6 MONTHS WITH THIS COMPANY I DEVELOPED CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME AND WAS UNABLE TO MEET PRODUCTION. I WAS TERMINATED AUGUST 1 2012.

THE COMPANY'S MAIN FOCUS WAS QUANTITY AND NOT QUALITY.
A fast-paced work place.
Patient Access - Registrar (Former Employee), Austin, TX and San Antonio, TXJuly 16, 2013
Pros: free lunch (sometimes), meeting new people everyday, divers staff, and quality management.
Cons: short lunches.
A typical day at work, St. David's South Austin Medical Center, was fast-paced. From the very start of my shift there were patients waiting to me tended to.
It was this position that harnessed community relations, which is a vital part of a public relations professional.
My co-workers were a diverse group. Each one adding or subtracting value to the – more... department.
The hardest part of my job was see patients pass away. I sometimes worked in the ER department, and some people didn't always make it. What made it hard was the rapport I would develop with the patients during the registration process.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting someone new everyday.

Additional tasks taken on:
I took on the Co-Chair position of the Employee Advisor Group, which is an initiative to improve employee life at St. David's Hospital. – less
No comment
Director of Revenue Integrity (Former Employee), RemoteJune 25, 2013
I enjoyed working with the multiple directors in this position while on-site in San Antonio. I found it very rewarding to see other director initiatives and work with them to achieve a goal.
Productive Team Atmosphere
Document Imaging Specialist (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 4, 2013
I've been here for a little over a year now and it's been a great positive experience the whole time.
Ok place to work except the benefits are not great.
Analyst (Current Employee), Orange Park, FLJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: flexible with work hours
Cons: pay not great and you don't get paid for holidays unless you have pto
You don't get paid for holidays, they use any PTO you may have and if you're out, you're out of luck. Not a bad place to work, but the pay is not good for people with degrees.
Ok place to work.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 13, 2012
Good people. Hardest part is dealing with system crashes.Most enjoyable part is working with all different types of people. Most management leaders are very helpful.
RAC coordinator (Current Employee), Nashville, TNApril 23, 2012
I have enjoyed working at Parallon. They have great benefits and competitive wages.