Parallon Workforce Management Solutions

Parallon Workforce Management Solutions Employer Reviews

Exciting challenging work place
Medical Assistant Back Office (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 16, 2014
Always ready to go to work exciting challenges and new experience each day.
Recent pay cuts in the per diem area
Per Diem/local contracts NICU (Former Employee), El Paso, TX Houston, TX Las Vegas, NVOctober 13, 2014
Pros: good communication
Cons: low pay
I used to do PWMS when they were known as All About Staffing. Along with the name change came a pay cut. In just an 8 month period they wanted to cut my hourly wage by $11/hr (same facility, same unit)

They explained that there were 3 paycuts since I last worked, yet they tote that their nurses are the "highest paid in the industry".

I have only taken local travel contracts. I believe that the travel division is completely different and I have compared a few contracts of theirs with outside companies and there was not a whole lot of difference in pay.

They are also taking on NON HCA facilities and being their main travel vender.

I have not worked with them since. If I wanted to take a local contract/ per diem I would make the same I made as a staff nurse, but with NO benefits like PTO and health/dental/vision. NOT worth it in my opinion.

Total lies in the "highest paid in the industry" not only in their "on hold" but on their website as well.
Good luck
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Mason,OhioSeptember 14, 2014
Cons: upper management
Don't work there. You are not allowed to talk, leave your desk, there are cameras all over the place, even by bathroom doors. You are told you are being watched all the time. They expected to work overtime everyday and told to work over productive standards, or you will not have a job there for very long. Upper management treats you horrible. They only give raises and jobs to people that are their friends. I was so glad I got out of there when I did.
Great place
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 23, 2014
great place to work, will go over and beyond to make sure your working.
N/A
REGISTERED NURSE PDP (Current Employee), Sunrise, FLMay 15, 2014
First to be call, last to be cancelled. Very slow on Mondays, shifts are cancelled ever so often.
nice compensation for work.
charge nurse/ staff nurse (Current Employee), san antonioMay 9, 2014
Pros: money compensation for work.
Cons: methodist based
being the only agency that works with methodist.
is hard to rate.
Vast opportunities for all skilled medical personel
Travel RN (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 12, 2014
A superb team of friends to work for each day. You can set your own availability schedule and can balance career, work, and school easily. Arrive at a new hospital each work day is always a fresh welcoming challenge, but I appreciate the same charting system with each job location. I learned that a certain finesse in customer service is key to the success of a travel nursing servicing the staffing pains of medical facilities. It is a needs and demands staffing solution for the local community. There are opportunities for out of state assignments. I choose to enjoy PRN work to be home every night. Best full-time job for a Single Mom/college student like myself.
Lost of work and hours
Vendor Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Sunrise , FLDecember 16, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: lots of time away from family and life
Loved my job and the my co-workers. I loved dealing with outside vendors!
This company doesn't mesh well with Job/life balance at all. Lost of work! Nothing positive to say about management.
productive and fun workplace
Registered Nurse-Med-Surg./ER/Mother Baby (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLOctober 20, 2013
great learning experience. I learned a great deal about multiple chronic illness and looking forward to apply what I have learned to my practice as an ARNP.
Very highly recommended
Registered Nurse, Per Diem (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLSeptember 4, 2013
Parallon is a great company to work for very committed and professional, satellite manager at Sarasota office is the best!
Good team that was accountable to the overall mission.
Human Resources (Current Employee), Glendale, COAugust 11, 2013
Pros: lots of snacks
Cons: no breaks
I learned a lot about the health care system and how per diem staff impacts daily needs of hospitals. I learned about the human resource aspect of a company and how important those functions are with serving employees.
Depressing place
Medical records (Former Employee), Denver ColoradoJune 12, 2013
Pros: the job itself was good
Cons: the director of my department, was unbearable to work for....
I would have enjoyed working in the position I was hired for if the Director,was more professional.She agreed with people she had befriended and allowed them to get away with alot of things.This director had no clue how to manage and hire people for her department.Very depressing department,everyone needs to be replaced with fresh eyes and the ability to get alone with each other.Pay was the worst........
lalot of different ways of nursing and got to meet alot of new and interesting people.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Sunrise FloridaMay 26, 2013
Pros: meeting new people and ways of health care.
Cons: having to leave.
Each day was a new and different experience learned a lot about different cultures. At first the hardest part of the job was getting to know how things were done at that hospital with an orientation of 2 days. But almost every hospital I went to made me feel as one of their own.
Great Place to Work
cna (Current Employee), milwaukee wiMay 21, 2013
I love the flexibility that it has to offer. . I enjoy being able to pick my days and not being dragged into Days. The pay is great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a flex schedule. ..
LARGO PSYCH
RN (Current Employee), LARGO , FLJanuary 14, 2013
TOO MANY PT'S WEAK STAFFING, PICK A NUMBER YOUR LAST ON COMPANY'S CONCERNS. TRY BAYCARE
Master in the field of nursing. No situation is to big to handle.
Registered Nurse: Acute Care Facilities (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 25, 2012
High acuity paced work load with the confidence that it can be done, and will be done. Staying positive and a support to fellow collegues that we are all in the same situation. With perserverance
and diligence the shift is accomplished with quality caring it deserves.
Great place to work.
Certified Nurses Assistant (Current Employee), Riverside, CAJuly 11, 2012
I love the fact that I can pick the days I am available to work. The only thing that I don't like is that I don't get called in too often.

December 18, 2012

How did you get in with this company? I applied and never heard anything back. I guess that is okay because they don't call you alot.