Parallon Workforce Solutions

Parallon Workforce Solutions Employer Reviews

Great Training
coordination of benefits (Former Employee), Hendersonville, TNOctober 20, 2014
I enjoyed the training program at this company. It was very detailed.
Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 16, 2014
 Completing Orders
 Pick and Packing
 Cleaning Warehouse
 used powered pallet jack to move heavier picked items
df (Current Employee), brentwood, tnOctober 14, 2014
• Practice Support Services, Tier Two
• Receive incoming calls and emails from customers.
• Initiates proactive communication both written and verbal with the practices, my team, and my leads.
• Understand the centralized billing office’s operational process and computer systems.
• Ensures that the customer’s issues are dealt with in an efficient matter.
 – more... Coach and train other Practice Support Specialist on Shared Service for Physicians policies and procedures, quality assurance measures, and proper costumer service etiquette.
• Train and re-train Practice Support Specialist as necessary.
• Complete the research that is necessary to appropriately resolve the cause and respond to customer inquiries, request, issues, and/or complaints.
• Work in eCW supporting and educating practices with the revenue cycle.
• Build and run reports in Dashboard
• Move money from claim to claim to balance out patient accounts.
• Correct insurance adjustments to correspond to the EOB/ ERA.
• Locate missing insurance and patient payments and post to the correct claim.
• Work with treasury and create batches to insure that they are balancing every day.
• Assist patient support in taking payment calls for patients.
• Use a ticketing system called Remedy to communicate with departments within Parallon.
• Use outlook for email to communicate with practices and other Parallon employees
• Use Excel daily for data, and reports.
• Assist practice in Programs such as: eSAF, OnBase, Dashboard, Service express, Business Objects, EPIC, Artiva, Knowledge Base, and eCW. – less
Great learning oportunities
Credentialing Team Lead (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule, i believe in our mission
Good company. Exciting, enjoy all aspects of my position.Great experiences,
Typical Day at Work
Scheduler (Current Employee), Mason, OHSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: learning epic
Cons: late shift
shift hours 11:30 to 8:00pm great work area ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Toxic Environment
sub-human (Current Employee), irving,txSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: nice office, great parent company
Cons: unfriendly, almost hostile atmosphere, rampant favoritism
terrible way to work...never know if today is your last day...no encouragement from management or co-workers..really rude co-workers, cliques
n
Credentialing and Quality Analyst (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 17, 2014
Its a nice place to work, And in a pleasant location. Best part of the job iis learning about the healthcare industry.
Stay Away
RN (Former Employee), TexasSeptember 7, 2014
Cons: dishonest, violates the law, contracts are not fair and equitable
This company violates compact law on a regular basis and they have already been warned more than once by the national counsel of state boards of nursing. They also have a clause in their travel contract that states you can be let go for no reason by Parallon and whatever fees the hospital charges Parallon, you have to pay. They are some of the most – more... dishonest people in the business. – less
Liaison for HCA facilities
DHP Team Lead Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLAugust 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no room for advancement in my department
This department needs a lot more staff to handle the amount of volume. But they always have a revolving door of employees.
Overall a good company to work for!
Worker's Compensation Collection Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio,TXAugust 7, 2014
Pros: flexibility with schedule
Cons: somewhat traffic congested at rush hour
I have worked for this company off and on for 7 years and I have been treated professionally as a worker. Leadership is quite good.
Learned quite a few things during my time there. Know alot of good people and built lasting professional relationships.
Excellent company
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 23, 2014
Pros: always work
Cons: hca hospitals
I have worked for this company in the past and presently. The hire on process has taken longer that in the past but the company is reliable and efficient. I have never had any problems with the company.
Good Company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Ventura, CAJuly 5, 2014
Good company for a registry and had excellent pay. Did get cancelled at times but they would try to find another area to work at
WEAK
DISCREPANCY ANALYST (Former Employee), NORCROSS, GAJuly 3, 2014
Cons: the new manager in managed care logging and the whole team
You wonder why there is such a high turnover rate at the Norcross location, take a look at their core values. They give you 90 days to produce at the same rate as those that have been there for years. Let me remind you that you don't go into your department for the first 2 weeks, they have some bullcrap orientation that has nothing to do with your job. – more... Then you go to your area for 1 week, back to the other orientation for 1 week, so that's 4 weeks without really getting a full understanding of your job. Then you finally get to your area..oh wait another 2 weeks of training on stuff you have never heard of, so now that's 6 weeks gone. Ok, now you have to learn all the ins and outs of your position. , which takes time. The bottom line is they set you up for failure. I WOULD NEVER WORK IN MANAGED CARE LOGGING FOR THE NEW HNIC EVER AGAIN. – less
GOod pay not the work schedule
Emergency Care Staff RN (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 18, 2014
wishy washy work schedule. will call you off within 2 hours of your shift. not good if you work nights.
Loved the people I worked with
Underpayments Analyst (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZJune 10, 2014
Overall it was a good company to work for. I loved the management. I was an underpayments analyst. I called insurance companies & inquired as to why medical claims werent paid per contract. The policy & procedures of this work place are what caused me to terminate my employment.
Agency
Emergency Agency Nurse (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 5, 2014
This is an agency that provides staffing for HCA facilities.
Supportive Staff
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee), Los ColinasJune 2, 2014
Competitive pay with auto deposit. Staff very supportive. Friendly
atmosphere.
Fast-Paced collections environment
Clinical Appeals Analyst (Current Employee), Norcross, GAMay 21, 2014
A typical day at Parallon consists of a daily 10 min morning meeting where we discuss financial goals and daily inventory. The remainder of the day is usually spent contacting insurance companies via phone or email. This is done through a number if systems.
another warehouse postion
Material Handler (Former Employee), Nashville,TNMay 9, 2014
Pick office supplies for customers, shipped and packaged.
Fun Workplace
Team Lead, Patient Accounts Customer Service (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 7, 2014
Very good job. Ver friendly co-workers. PAD is the best yet!

1 2 3