Parametrix, Inc.

Parametrix, Inc. Employer Reviews

Great People to work with
Marketing Coordinator/Word Processing Supervisor (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 12, 2014
I enjoyed the people I worked with. The job was interesting and challenging.
Employee owned
Office Administrative Manager (Former Employee), Sumner, WAJuly 8, 2013
Management is challenged by collective bargaining of employees
Enjoy going to work daily not knowing what is going to happen and being able to overcome these hurdles.
Construction Technician III (Former Employee), Gig Harbor, WAMarch 29, 2013
Pros: team spirit
Cons: dealing with the guys who didn't care.
As part of my job going through the daily routine, I descovered two men in civilian clothes that were not part of the crew and so I notified bridge operations, within minutes we had these guys dealing with the State Patrol. I was called in by the bridge manager and he told me what Washington National Security said, outstanding job keeping our subs in safe hands and properly handling the situation professonaly. The most enjoyment I receive daily is the people working with me. Team safety, spirit and team work we did together very well.
Excelent people, upper management does a poor job
Construction Manager III (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAOctober 19, 2012
Great potential as a company, and hopefully someday soon the upper management will figure things out or be replaced.
not always what it appears to be
Cadd III Operator (Former Employee), Portland, ORMarch 22, 2012
people are great and the sork they do but management well manipulate you.
Best place I've ever worked
Transportation Engineer (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJanuary 21, 2012
Pros: awesome people, lots of lunches and happy hours, working on world class projects
Cons: corporate office beginning to assert itself
I love everything about my day to day job. The people are awesome, and office environment is very laid back and fun. The projects are great, and there is tons of professional support and encouragement to go and do whatever your little heart desires. The only iffy thing, from my perspective is the corporate feel that seems to be seeping in. The company is trying to grow and that might be part of it, but I hope they don't stifle the current culture in their efforts.

About Parametrix, Inc.

Parametrix helps our clients deliver some of their most significant projects. Whether it’s improving our region’s – Read more