Parametrix, Inc. Employee Review

View all Parametrix, Inc. reviews

Enjoy going to work daily not knowing what is going to happen and being able to overcome these hurdles.
Construction Technician III (Former Employee) –  Gig Harbor, WAMarch 29, 2013
As part of my job going through the daily routine, I descovered two men in civilian clothes that were not part of the crew and so I notified bridge operations, within minutes we had these guys dealing with the State Patrol. I was called in by the bridge manager and he told me what Washington National Security said, outstanding job keeping our subs in safe hands and properly handling the situation professonaly. The most enjoyment I receive daily is the people working with me. Team safety, spirit and team work we did together very well.
Pros
team spirit
Cons
dealing with the guys who didn't care.

Other Parametrix, Inc. Employee Reviews

Very Very Poor Management
IT - Sr. Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WADecember 31, 2017
People there were outstanding, management was the worst I have ever been associated with, they lose more great employees due to this fact. There is a "good ole boys" mentality there that applies in a way that means if you are friends with upper management/ownership, regardless of how poor your decisions are or your actions may be ... you are a "golden child".
Pros
Great fellow employeees, if management was equal would be best place ever
Cons
Managment, mangment managment ..... cant stress this enough!
Loved my time there
CIVIL TRANSPORTATION DESIGNER I, II (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WANovember 21, 2017
Work hard play hard was kind of the motto at the office was in, it was great to work together to complete projects then turn around and ski with the same guys once and a while.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parametrix, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2