Paramount Citrus

Paramount Citrus United States Employee Reviews

fun learning work place
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Delano, CAMarch 24, 2015
great place to work just a far drive, learning the operation of how a plant that huge works is amazing my daily shift routine would consisted of me checking truck times to see exactly what material we are going to receive for that day and what time it should be arriving from there I would communicate with my forklift drivers who unload the trucks and hr to verify what has came in I also do a daily count so I am aware of what we are low on so new orders can be placed.
Good comapny to work for
Purchasing Supervisor (Former Employee), Delano, CAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: lived in delano
Cons: too much jealiousy
take daily orders from five packing houses, prepare bid packages, maintain mid-max inventory
more about AG materials
some good, some not so good
keeping everyone happy, and motivated
learning new industry (Citrus)
Reliability Planner
Interim Reliability Planning Supervisor (Current Employee), Delano, CAJanuary 3, 2015
Typical work day consist of review work request, a Daily Approval Meeting, a daily Materials Coordinating Meeting, Scoping work, ordering materials, managing vendors, and ect.
Productive work experience
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Delano, CADecember 29, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not let you grow.
I learn citrus process, team building, leadership. I got more experience in Inventory and month-End reports. working close with managers and supervisors was the best experience because I learn a lot of them.
Great company to work for benefit wise however management needs training
Accounts Receivable/Collections (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJune 29, 2014
Pros: company offers medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits.
Cons: management needs training.
Paramount is a good company to work for benefit wise. They offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K. The only problem with the company is the lack of training SOME of their managers have. Like a lot of companies the politics in the Bakersfield Office rules over hard work and the ability to preform the job requirements. I would only recomend working in the Bakersfield office if you're looking for short term until you find something better. They do not pay well and SOME of the managers should be demoted and someone with experience and knowledge should be in management.
Fast Paced
SUPERVISOR II, SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS (Current Employee), Delano, CAJune 25, 2014
Very fast paced with great opportunities to grow.
Work and Life balance can be improved
10 - 16 hour days during the season
productive
Machine Operator/Packer (Current Employee), Delano, CAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: more over time
Cons: the rotations for breaks
the most good experience on my work life.
the safe way to do the job.
the team work.
Great people to work with except for one person
Accounts payable-receivable (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJanuary 23, 2014
great people to work with except for the rude receptionist, she is so rude and referst to the tempureary employees as the temp not by there name..
machine operator, grader, quality control is a great job
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Delano, CAOctober 13, 2013
I learned all of this type of work at paramount, good and enjoy!
Productive and well working people.
Laborer (Former Employee), Mission, TXAugust 30, 2013
Pros: plenty of water to drink
Cons: i had to be outside in the hot
A typical day at work was that I got there and stated off my day by cutting the fruits off the trees and then into the boxes. I had a great manager and great co- workers we all worked together to fill up the trailers with boxes full of fruits. I learned how the fruits are handled before they get to our homes. the hardest part was to climb the ladders and the most fun part of my job was when I headed home to my family
Gran Empresa
Director of Finance & HR (Current Employee), Pharr, TXJuly 17, 2013
Actualmente labora en una gran empresa que le da oportunidad a todos los empleados por igual de desarrollarse, marca una pauta diferente en la zonas donde se encuentran las operaciones, debido a que es agircultura en las zonas rurales se han desarrollado grandes empelados