Paramount Staffing, Inc.

Paramount Staffing, Inc. Employer Reviews

Wonderful Experience
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 11, 2015
This place among others is by the best when it comes to job placement. They have some of the best clients with the most competitive pay.
Rose's Summary
On-Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Aurora, ILDecember 22, 2014
Great place to work. Very busy atmosphere, never a dull moment with working in supporting the students, parents and administrative staff. Pay is great. Enjoyed working with the after school program. Found some long lasting friends. Budget cuts are scary, this is when my job ended.
Okay place.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 3, 2014
Pros: not there long enough.
Cons: temporary job
A typical day was loading and unloading of trucks. Inventory of warhouse products. I was not there long enough to learn anything. Management was nice. The hardest part of the job was that it was temporary.
The worst temporary agency ever
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Chicago Heights, IllOctober 30, 2014
I really didn't like working for this temp.
They were very unprofessional and they constantly shorted my check.
fast paced working environment
Amazon/Calloway Golf Frontline Supervisor (Former Employee), Haslet, TXOctober 25, 2014
Pros: paid well
Cons: seasonal employment
Learned to use a RF scanner and received forklift certification
great work place
House keeper (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 21, 2014
it was a great place to work i loved my job so much and the worker was great people to
Continuous assignments
Production Worker Warehouse (Former Employee), Hanover Park, ILOctober 2, 2014
I had continuous assignments and learned more about production and warehousing. I was promised a full time position after 90 day never got it. my co workers are friendly. the hardest about the job was the pay...not enough...
Excellent Company to work for
Onsite Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Excellent Company to work for. Management is great. Would recommend to anyone.
production,shipping
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), psi,webAugust 22, 2014
Pros: personnel
Cons: short work periods
good work, but only lasted for short times.I learned how to use scaning guns for product input. Management was excellent. I had lots of coworkers for a time. The jobs were not hard, and i loved the hours.
Productive work place
Product Handler (Former Employee), Urbana, ILAugust 19, 2014
Pros: paid every week
Cons: no benefit's
Work a job the you are qualified to do . You need to show up for work and don't callin alot because you spot can be taken and you could be replaced. Management will work with you the best way that they can. Co-worker's were fun to work with. Not knowing if you are going to be able to work everyday. When you had steady work it was enjoyable.
Overall enjoyable company to work for and with
On-Site Warehouse Operations Manager (Former Employee), Hanover park illinoisAugust 7, 2014
Pros: owner would take me out every quarter and disscuss any issues i had.
Cons: branch manager & regional manager did not visit my location to show client they're interest.
Paramount Staffing is in the Satffing indutry and is one of the leading Companys I have ever worked for very enjoyable and very personable with all it's employees. I learned different aspects of Management and applied them daily at the location i was based at. My fellow co workers were all very nice and easy to get along with, the most diffcult part of my job was leaving Paramount, and the most enjoyable was enjoying waking up every day to go to work for Paramount.
great company to work for.
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARAugust 3, 2014
loved the management and my co-workers. enjoyed the shift and the whole hiring process..
Exciting environment to work in. Learned alot of valuble information.
Inbound Packer/Picker (Current Employee), Roanoke, TXJuly 30, 2014
Pros: respect for the employees daily lives and caring coworkers
I learned alot of valuble information that I still used today.
Warehouse Associate
Assembler (Former Employee), ChicagoJuly 28, 2014
The things that were done at this place of work dealing with taking paper plates and wrapping in their proper wrappings and packaging.
team work
Human Resource Coordinator-HR Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, tnJune 18, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: extremely long days
A typical work day would includes completing a data log of all the employees at their job locations, hosting orientation and drug testing for the employees. Locating job placements for employees and recruiting new clientele for the company.

My managment skills are maintained through on site work as it related to each individual customer

My co-workers are diverse and fun and we work as a great team

The hardest part of the job is when I amnot able to assit someone in getting employed

The most enjoyable part of the day is when I am able to employee people and staff all of the companies with their new employees
Paramount Staffing
Inventory/assembly worker (Former Employee), 1828 Army Trail Rd, Hanover Park, ILJune 12, 2014
The staffing is absolutely paramount here. This was a place I have worked a variety of jobs for. The main goal is to hire people and keep hiring people. There is little regard for anything other than work. I worked assembly and I did data entry. It did not really matter how hard you worked because there was the knowledge that if you slipped up a little you would be let go. Another person was always lined up desperate for money and hours same as you. I learned this first hand when I had been moved to a second company, the first was losing work for employees and never hired me on after they said I would be. I had got sick and asked for a whopping one day off, a Friday, and told my manager that morning via phone. I was immediately called on Monday and told, "we no longer require your services."
A great company that insures work placement. Great staff and great work ethic.
Production Worker (Current Employee), Gurnee, ILJune 7, 2014
Pros: work can go by fast and u learn how to make pizza.
Cons: cold and humid
A typical consist of smooth running of the production line and conversation amongst my co-workers. Fast-paced and very safe and secure conditions.
Very hot climate
Line Operator (Former Employee), Oak Park, ILMay 19, 2014
Stocked machine with appropriate paper to keep up with production. Packed bags for shipping.
I love working there
picker (Current Employee), Memphis tnApril 30, 2014
It was a great job they just didnt want to move me up cause i got my forklift license.
N/A
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 29, 2014
Pros: check be on time
Cons: temp jobs
ITS A TEMP JOB
IT CAN BE BETTER
THEY DON'T HAVE THAT MANY GOOD ACCOUNT

1 2 3 4 5

About Paramount Staffing, Inc.

Paramount Staffing has created a strong reputation providing industrial staffing services for a wide variety of businesses. Our – Read more

Paramount Staffing, Inc. Photos