Paramount Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

my day
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INJanuary 20, 2018
A typical day at work was somewhat busy. I would arrive at 10 p.m. Start cleaning the bathrooms, the break room, the foyers, and vacuuming the shoe department. I learned to be very organized with the cleaning supplies, how to work with others, and how to old myself accountable. The management was good. They would tell me if I wasn't doing something right and I would fix it. The hardest part of the job was it being third shift. The most enjoyable part was getting paid.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
It was only 3rd shift
Amazing job poor management
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Saint Clairsville, OHJanuary 17, 2018
Management was horrible; constant change in schedule which I don't mind but never posted the change, flipping out for things we couldn't control.

I learned that no matter who or what person you work with or take care of, everyone needs help and reassurance no matter the situation.

My favorite part of the job was walking into the door and the clients would greet you like you were family and start talking about their day.

The hardest part of the job was leaving my shift because the clients would ask where you were going and you'd say leaving to go home and they would get upset.
Pros
working with adults with disabilities
Cons
management
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 16, 2018
Sick days and off days with pay should be allowed. Some people work at the company for lots of time and yet have no benefits included and jt is not fair to anyone.
You got to see for yourself
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 13, 2018
It was a great place to work they make sure you have everything you need to go to work. Paramount Staffing does not want you to have an excuse for not going to work so they will provide you with what you need on any job.
Parmount staffing, fill jobs for companies on a temporary basic
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hanover Park, ILJanuary 9, 2018
Paramount is a company that fills positions on a temporary assignments. they keep you working at many different jobs ,
would recommended them to any one that needs to get back in to the work force
decent place
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILJanuary 5, 2018
it was an ok place to help find jobs. they could have done a better job looking for decent places to work with better hours and a better pay grade. Not very helpful.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
they have a big lunch room
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 27, 2017
It was ok for the most part , i just did not like the fact that we had no grace period of at least five minutes for employees using public transportation .
Pros
the pay
Cons
the misuse of authority
Very fast paced environment
Senior Lead (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 18, 2017
Client I worked for is very strict. Very fast paced, you have to be ready to multi task. The managers are very strict you cannot go off the rules and policies.
Very productive and positive
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILDecember 12, 2017
Very good positive work enviroment, the people you work around are good people, if you have questions, they dont mind helping and assisting you, get your job done
Pros
Keep you working
Cons
No room for advancement
Fun Environment
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 18, 2017
Positive Workplace To Work. Good Leadership. Good Teamwork. You Can Grow With The Company And Become Full Time. Work Is Easy..I Loved Working There...
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Workers Not Getting Along
great company
Fork Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILNovember 9, 2017
great company to work for I worked for them prior to getting hired full time with full benefits with Petco

Great job placement,

pull orders currently to ship out to stores
long hours not compenseted for the overtime
Onsite Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 25, 2017
Hectic, 11-12 hour day sometimes seven days a week is no fun , No time off especially during peak season , The District Manager is more understanding to the employees than her subordinate
Pros
Birthday gift from corporate
Cons
no days off
Amazing
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38141October 18, 2017
Paramount Staffing is one of the BEST temporary agencies in Memphis, and their associates are overpaid. You'll receive amazing pay, and your safety is MAIN PRIORITY.
Temporary Job
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, AROctober 18, 2017
a temporary production job at a local factory. Long hours but no health benefits were offered. The job was only to fill seasonal workers for the local factories.
Ok temp service to work with
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 16, 2017
Placed me at Global Electronics Recycling and also PSF Web.When my assignment was over at PSF Web was placed at Global but when Global Electronics Recycling closed the doors wasn't able to have work so now i'm at about three different Temps. never giving up.
Staffed as a contract assignment.
Contractor -Safeguard Products international Two (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 6, 2017
Good Staffing company.

Paramount is the company that contracted employment with Safeguard products International. This seemed as if it is a well run Organization.
Productive place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 3, 2017
Warehouse work is never boring work is always going on that's one thing I like about warehouse work person move at a pace of high rate everyone is doin some thing to make the warehouse run..
Its ok
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 28, 2017
O hate this they have poor management and staf control. I have been attacked more than once with no security i hate this. The lunch is a hour but you have to fight dor a spot in line.
Pros
Good money and overtime
Cons
Horrible managers
Staffing Agency
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Buckhead, GASeptember 28, 2017
Staffing agency with various positions available throughout the Metro Atlanta area. Various settings and care. Skilled n area of expertise needed. Great management team.
In my opinion so far the best temp agency to go with
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 22, 2017
Be on time for consignment. Know your job ask for your pay rate an they'll do their best to acomidate you. Stay willing an eager to work always follow rules an safety.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paramount Staffing, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.