Paramount Staffing, Inc.

Paramount Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

a great place for great oppurtunity
Memphis, Tn, Lead (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 28, 2016
i mainly deal with the company they send me to. they usually have good contracts with companies. They do almost anything to get you a job.
learned alot great place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 24, 2016
A basic work day was loading and unloading by forklift. I worked with hard working co-worker. I had great management. I learned a life long skill there.
Pros
learned to drive forklift
Cons
very hot warehouse
NPI Mail Sorter (Current Employee) –  Oak Park, ILMarch 21, 2016
A typical day is fast paced and lots of work which I like. I have learned how to work the mail machine and how to sort mail. Management is great.I get along with all of my co workers and we work good together.
Consistent
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 8, 2016
They are consistent with helping. You never feel left out they make sure they get you to where you need to be. When your down on your last they lift you up to make sure you get something.
Pros
Fast Pace
Cons
No Cons
Very detail oriented, team player and very quick to be able to solve problems.
Forklift Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILMarch 2, 2016
I have constant and successful experience within this company . I'm hard working , knowledgeable, detail oriented and quick to learn new things.
Pros
benefits was great.
Cons
Good for per diem work, not for long-term
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Bellmore, NYDecember 3, 2015
An employee here will receive good assignments and enjoy working with a friendly management with some autonomy, but should not expect compensation, benefits, or advancement on par with the average for the position. Overall a good place to work, but not for the long-term.
Pros
Versatile hours
Cons
Pay below average
Great staffing service to work for
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILDecember 2, 2015
Responsibilities on daily interface with the client to build a strong working relationship; planning, assigning and directing work: appraising performance: counseling; addressing complaints and resolving problems; maintain accurate work records and performance reporting. interviewing, hiring and training new workers. Monitor and obtain signature approvals for all time tickets prior to payroll preparation, enter accurate and timely payroll information in Avionte system.
Attended National Seminars training provide by Paramount staffing
in which help me to better my skills level.
Pros
Star 12 program
Dont r
Packer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 28, 2015
Packing products into boxes or plastic bags. Long 12hr days and night shift. I learned all three areas of the warehouse one of the best temps they had. My coworkers were hard at work like myself i met a few people who i became close with. The hardest par of the job was trying to stay away from the group who made the who team suffer because you didnt have control over where they needed you. The most enjoyable part of the job was the weekly pay and all the items i see in resturant i probably was the one packed them.
Pros
you had a job
Cons
never hired on peremantly
Comfortable Jobs
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 18, 2015
Paramount staffing has really good temp to hire jobs. And bonuses for hours worked. weekly pay makes it even more enjoyable.
easy manual labor
sorter (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILNovember 15, 2015
My job at paramount was to show up, sort and ship my boxes, and go home. This job to me was not very difficult and was something that was easily attainable.
Pros
the hours
Cons
this job was very repetitive
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 13, 2015
This is a ok place to work its a temp agency and operates in accordance to other temp agencies in Memphis, tn. They send employees to average rated companies.
productive workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 4, 2015
loading and unloading trucks. learned how to drive different forklifts, also learned management skills, while leading co-workers to the right direction. the hardest part was I was challenged my management skills but enjoyed learning new things.
Great Jo
CNA/Sitter/Biller (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Bellmore, NYSeptember 17, 2015
This is a great company to work for they are very professional and have a lots of work to offer
THey offer benefits to their employees.
You will rarely go to the office everything is done via email fax
Packed cups and straws
Packer (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GASeptember 10, 2015
A typical day at the job was packing cups, straws, bowls and other paper products thoroughout the day.. The hardest part of the job was standing on my feet all day but the job was needed. The management and co workers were good to get along with.
Temporary Agency
Refund Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 10, 2015
I have been employed with this company for ten years and I have always had a pleasant experience with them. There jobs are reasonable and the pay is decent
Very good peoples
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 30, 2015
This place always has the resource that you will need for the job and they will teach you how to drive all types of forklift like set down stand-up dock stocker cherry picker this place is one of best place in Memphis.
For the most part work here was pretty OK.
Shipper (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 22, 2015
A typical day at work, after clocking in you would go to your work station load boxes with the order given to as accurately as possible in a timely manner and you would work 3 to 8 hours or more depending on the volume of orders.
Pros
Its a pretty good staffing agency
Cons
Not enough hours but it depends of on where your working
productive workplace
Warehouse General Labor/ Packer/ Line worker (Current Employee) –  oak park illinoisJuly 21, 2015
Nice and friendly environment to work in different job sites and locations close to my residence. Flexible schedules and management is great.
staffing agency
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJuly 7, 2015
job placement is competative but I like the temp to perm opportunities. The pay starts at a minimum and its hard to find stability.
Pros
weekly paychecks, temp to perm
Cons
competative workflow
Looking for great employment
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 9, 2015
ONE day I was working this new job learning new things and being trained the supervisor said I pick up how to my job quick and I am fast an accurate and I work great with others
Pros
good pay
Cons
less hours